Looking for some EASY ways to get your home and family in the Halloween spirit? Well, Cuckoo For Coupons has got you covered! Check out some of our favorite cheap, and best of all, easy Halloween hacks below.
1. Glowing Glitter Jars – These are super easy to make and oh so cool! Such a cool idea, Thanks Dumpaday!
2. Mummy Juice Boxes – Great for your kids lunches or school parties! Thanks for the inspiration ididafunny!
3. Floating Witch Hat Luminaries – These look pretty awesome at night! Find out how to make your on the Polka Dot Chair.
4. Bloody Syringe Shots – Make these more family friendly by using Kool-Aid or fruit punch. Thanks Cosmopolitan!
5. Yummy Mummy Pizzas- Super cute for any October lunch/party! Make yours with the recipe from Giggles Galore.
6. Colorful Vegetable Skeleton – That’s one way to get your kids to eat their veggies! Find out what you need over on The Kitchn.
7. Gooey Monster Cookies – So easy you can even get the kids to help with this one! Visit Lil Luna to find out how to make yours!
8. PB Knock Off Hanging Ghosts – Save your self a ton of money by just following
9. Bowl Of Worms - Freak out your party guests with these very real looking “worms”. Check out the recipes on Instructables.
10. Recycled Jack O’Lanterns – Great way to purposes your old jars or wine bottles! Find instructions over on Instructables.
11. Candy Corn Centerpieces - Not just for your dining table! Find out how to make yours over on The Swell Designer.
12. Scary Jack O’ Lanterns - These are super easy to make and are always a big hit on my porch Halloween night! Thanks Homi Craft!
13. Spooky Spaghetti Peppers – Spice up Spaghetti night by serving it in “pumpkin” peppers. Find out more over on Lush Home.
14. Mummy Mason Jar Centerpieces – Easily make these your self by picking up some gaze wrap, a few jars, and some googly eyes. Check out DownInTheBoondocks over on Etsy.15. Halloween Mason Jar Lanterns – Mason jars, a little bit of tissue paper, a whole lot of mod podge, a tea light or two and you have Halloween-inspired mason jar lanterns. Check out the easy tutorial on According To Kelly.
16. Halloween Mason Jar Mini Cakes – These are almost to cute to eat.. ALMOST. Find out how you can make them over on Life Made Simple.