Click banner above to build your own customized family decal. You get to pick your characters and personalize them, then you can checkout and it will be shipped to your home free – NO credit card required!
You will receive an email when you’re done saying “Your Disney Side stick figure decal is on its way!”
If you have already done this the limit is one per household and you cannot do it again. I remember when I did it, it asked to upgrade to get the bonus outfits, and I did that by entering my email, it was free, but I wonder if you have to do that to qualify for it to be mailed to you for free.
*if you don’t see it, turn your ad blocker off.
Check your emails because you may have received a 20% off Purchase CVS store coupon valid in-store. You have until Sunday 8/30/15 at 11:59pm EST to print or send to your ExtraCare card and the expiration date will vary depending on when you print (usually 4 days after).
When using your CVS % off coupon, remember that the use of the following will reduce the amount that your % off coupon takes off:
- Beauty Club Reward (for Beauty Club members when you spend $50 on Beauty)
- Purchase-Based Coupons (e.g. $10 off $50)
- Manual- or Force-printed ECBs
- Expired ECBs or Rain Checks
- Any coupon that scans as a CVS coupon (some MCM coupons will scan this way)
- Other percent-off coupons (if you use more than one)
CVS % off coupons exclude sale-priced items, clearance items and the usual state-regulated items (tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, etc.).
Note: When using a purchase-based coupon with a % off coupon, the % off coupon will be adjusted by the purchase-based coupon amount (e.g. $25 total purchase – $5 off $25 purchase coupon – 20% off coupon, the 20% off coupon will deduct $4 or 20% off $20).
Check out some FAQs about CVS Email Coupons!
Here are some deal ideas. For those with % off coupons, you can combine any deals within the same sale week into the same transaction and use your % off coupon on multiple deals:
Let us know what deals you score with your email coupon!
View more CVS Deals!
UPDATE: Added 3 more deals!
*Add me as your Personal Shopper on SYWR.com – you’ll have to login first, then click this “become a client” link. You’ll get 3 months of FREE SYWR Max Shipping. This gives you free shipping with any order – you’ll need $30 in total items to get free shipping OR if one single item is $10+, then you get free shipping too. It doesn’t auto-renew so you don’t have to worry about it charging you. It’s free.
- TIP: If you follow me as your personal shopper, you can message me in the system tell me your deal idea and I can tell you if it works.
- The following deals all take into account double coupons next week
- Final Prices reflect doubled coupons
- You must scan your SYWR card (sign up for free) to get your coupons to double
*Tip: Unlike CVS, you can have separate cards for you and your spouse at Kmart!
- $2 or less manufacturer coupons will “double” up to $4 off
- $25 minimum purchase requirement is AFTER Kmart Store Coupons, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons. You can go below $25 after manufacturer coupons scanned. They already clarified, all household, grocery, drugstore, baby diapers & wipes, beauty etc.. will work for this.
- Limit 5 coupons doubled per customer per day*
*Last time they did this promo, they stuck by this rule. It means 5 doubled per day, but you can use more than 5 coupons per day, just the first 5 will double and the rest will not.
- Kmart Store Coupons in the Booklets will not double
- I am posting this early because there are a lot of printables that might be gone by next week. Get them ready!
- Savingstar offers: Let’s say you need to buy $5 in tide to get $1 savingstar, you must not count the amount of doubled coupon. So if you buy $6- a $1.50 doubled coupon = $3 off, you woudn’t qualify because you would have $6 – $1.50 doubled part off = $4.50, and you need $5 to get the offer.
NEWBIES: Make sure to read my How to Coupon at Kmart guide. It covers everything you could ever imagine about Kmart & SYWR points.
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in pink!
August Monthly Deals Below, end 08/31 (you will only have 2 days to snag these!)
I didn’t put the final price in these as if the coupons doubled since these have been going all month long.
Kmart just started a new program where for every 5 prescriptions you fill up with you same SYWR number, you get $10 back in points. I spoke to a Kmart pharmacist, you do not have to refill the same prescription. So if you fill one up for you, then you use your card and pick one up for your kids, they will both count!
Note: Oregon and some other states may not let you do this program because of state laws. I know this program is working in Utah.
TODAY Only, 8/28 at Walgreens is the Friends & Family event where you can save 20% off regularly priced items! To get this deal in stores, print the coupon and present it first at checkout. If you can’t make it to the store, use promo code FRIEND20 online and get FREE 1-3 day shipping with your purchase of $35 or more! This is a great opportunity to snag a deal on items that aren’t normally on sale or you may not have a coupon for!
Here are some deal ideas, these are valid 8/28 ONLY:
Share your Deal Ideas in the Comments!
View the latest Walgreens Deals!
You can pick up items as low as $1. Search the site – their prices are very reasonable!
Here are some of the $1 items:
- e.l.f. Essential Slant Tweezer
- e.l.f. Essential Eyebrow Stencil Kit
- e.l.f. Essential Dual Pencil Sharpener
- e.l.f. Essential Eyeshadow Applicators
- e.l.f. Essential Brushes – scroll down
- e.l.f. Essential Hypershine Gloss
- e.l.f. Essential Soothing Lip Balm
- e.l.f. Essential Shimmering Facial Whip
- e.l.f. Essential Lipstick
- e.l.f. Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick
- e.l.f. Essential Long-Wear Lipliner Pencil
- e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick
- & MORE!
View more Online Deals!