Kmart Double Coupon Event 12/28/14
Get excited! Next week starting 12/28 is yet another Kmart Double Coupon Event! As always come on over to my site for the largest list of double deals and in-store finds *Add me as your Personal Shopper on SYWR.com – you’ll have to login first, then click this “become a client” link. You’ll get 3 months of FREE SYWR Max Shipping. This gives you free shipping with any order – you’ll need $30 in total items to get free shipping OR if one single item is $10+, then you get free shipping too. It doesn’t auto-renew so you don’t have to worry about it charging you. It’s free.
Here’s how it works if you’re new to my site:
- TIP: If you follow me as your personal shopper, you can message me in the system tell me your deal idea and I can tell you if it works.
- Final Prices reflect doubled coupons on all my lists during these weeks
- You must scan your SYWR card (sign up for free) to get your coupons to double
- $2 or less manufacturer coupons will “double” up to $4 off
- $25 minimum purchase requirement is AFTER Kmart Store Coupons, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons. You can go below $25 after manufacturer coupons scanned. They already clarified, all household, grocery, drugstore, baby diapers & wipes, beauty etc.. will work for this.
- Limit 5 coupons doubled per customer per day*
*Last time they did this promo, they stuck by this rule. It means 5 doubled per day, but you can use more than 5 coupons per day, just the first 5 will double and the rest will not.
- Kmart Store Coupons in the Booklets will not double
- I am posting this early because there are a lot of printables that might be gone by next week. Get them ready!
- Savingstar offers: Let’s say you need to buy $5 in tide to get $1 savingstar, you must not count the amount of doubled coupon. So if you buy $6- a $1.50 doubled coupon = $3 off, you woudn’t qualify because you would have $6 – $1.50 doubled part off = $4.50, and you need $5 to get the offer.
I know I typically have the Kmart Double Coupon Master list up by the Wednesday or Thursday before the event, but due to Christmas I will not have it up until Friday or Saturday 12/27.
Scanning the ad, there isn’t a spend $30 get $10 P&G, and so the deals won’t be as great as normal, so I will have to search in-store for deals for ya’. Here’s the coupons I’d print now: