As 2010 comes to a close, I am wondering what your favorite deal you scored in 2010 was. Mine was my tonka dump truck that seats two kids and goes 5 MPH. $90 for a regularly priced $349 power wheels, and it works great!
I had to laugh after watching TLC’s Extreme Couponing because it really didn’t mention that the deal is more important than the coupon. Sometimes, you can get amazing deals without coupons! I hope that people realize you can be a cuckoo coupon lady without spending 70 hours a week couponing.
Also, I hope people who watched the show understood what a big help people are who donate their coupon stashes to local charities are.
Ask CCD Readers: What did you think of TLC’s take on couponing? Also, what were your favorite cuckoo deals you scored in 2010?
- CVS Ad Deals 8/28-9/3/16 FREE Dawn Dish Soap! ($1.69 Value)
- CVS: FREE Elmer's Glue! No Coupons Needed!
- New Dollar Tree Deals List Updated 8/27
- Lids: $5 NFL Hats! ($25 Value)
- Target: $0.03 Aquafresh Toothpaste! ($1.67 Value) 8/28 Only!