As 2010 comes to a close, I am wondering what your favorite deal you scored in 2010 was. Mine was my tonka dump truck that seats two kids and goes 5 MPH. $90 for a regularly priced $349 power wheels, and it works great!
I had to laugh after watching TLC’s Extreme Couponing because it really didn’t mention that the deal is more important than the coupon. Sometimes, you can get amazing deals without coupons! I hope that people realize you can be a cuckoo coupon lady without spending 70 hours a week couponing.
Also, I hope people who watched the show understood what a big help people are who donate their coupon stashes to local charities are.
Ask CCD Readers: What did you think of TLC’s take on couponing? Also, what were your favorite cuckoo deals you scored in 2010?
- JosABank: $2.99 Men’s Merino Wool Socks Shipped! ($13.50 Value)
- Amazon: $79.99 Double Hammock With Stand Shipped! ($160 Value)
- FREE Starbucks for EVERYONE ($11.98 Value!) *BACK IN STOCK*
- Kohl’s: $8.99 Holiday Themed Rugs! ($30 Value)
- Amazon & Target: $50.39 LEGO Star Wars Death Star Final Duel Building Kit Shipped! ($80 Value)