CVS Magic Coupon Machine Deals: 2/22 – 2/28/15! Cheap Diapers, Makeup & MORE!
Ask Cuckoo Readers
Hey Cuckoo Readers! Cuckoo Helper Elizarae here! Since I feel like so many of you are like family, I wanted to share with you some exciting news! We (me, my husband and our 16 month-old son) will be welcoming ANOTHER BABY BOY to our family in June 2015! For the sake of our credit cards we were hoping for a boy, so we were very excited! Now I just need to find a deal on a double stroller
Since this is our 2nd child, we wanted to mix it up a bit and do a “gender reveal” in front of family and friends. At my 19-week ultrasound, I had the technician keep the gender a secret, and just write it down on a piece of paper for me and seal it up in an envelope. I took that straight to our favorite local bakery, who whipped up the adorable cake you see pictured above. I got the idea for the cake on Pinterest. We hosted a Super Bowl Party and made it a “Team Girl vs. Team Boy” theme in honor of the big game. It was so much fun to find out that way! Maybe one day we’ll be brave enough to wait until delivery-day to find out!
We have not decided on a name, so we’re open to any suggestions!
Go to Scholastic Reading Club and login. Be sure to enter your child(s) classroom code(s) – if you don’t know them, they have a drop box to select your child’s teacher. Scroll over you child’s grade and click on This Month’s Flyer (look at the screenshot I took above for how to do this!)
There is always a $1 book. See it is circled in pink above. But see the black arrow above? You can change the month too and for each month there is a $1 book, and you can add them to the same order. See below:
Select another month for another $1 book:
On the checkout page, there will be a drop-down list to select which child you want to get the book at school, the book will go to their teacher:
You can enter without doing a trial subscription of O – you have to click on the little “click here” button, as shown below.
And don’t forget to enter the Kmart Fab 15 Toy-A-Day Giveaway – $680 Value! It has fairly low entries, so a higher chance of winning it.
Who really hated how on my old Android app the back button didn’t work!?! I know I did!
We would love some reviews too. Right now Jen and my husband Chris are the only ones who have left ones
If you haven’t used ShopAtHome.com before, it’s pretty easy to get cashback on online purchases.
- Create a free ShopAtHome account and input your mailing addy so you can get mailed checks
- When you want to shop online, start at ShopAtHome and type in the store you want to shop at, such as: Kmart, Walmart, Target, or The Children’s Place
- The amount of cashback you will get will vary by store, but will be listed right on ShopAtHome’s site.
- Once you find the store you want to shop at, such as Walmart, click on “Visit Site” to be re-directed to Walmart’s site.
- Checkout at normal and buy your items.
- Cashback on your purchases can take up to 30 days to appear in your ShopAtHome account, because it may take as many as 30 days for an online store to submit purchase information to ShopAtHome.com
- You’ll get mailed a check when your account balance reaches $20.
Super easy! Let me know if you have any questions.