Giveaway- head on over to enter the 1 Reader gets a $50 Target Gift Card! Don’t forget to enter, ends Sunday 10/05.
Ask Cuckoo Readers
- You can now switch to different stores and open new tabs, and all your lists will be saved.
- After you click on “Print”, you can now click on “Email List” to have the list emailed to you instead of printed. Email will have subject line: “Your Printable Lists are Here!”
- You can click on this image (shown below) on the sidebar of my site at anytime to search all printable lists to easily compare store deals:
- On the mobile version of my site, there is no sidebar, so on the main menu go to Compare Store Deals Database to get there.
Simply type in what you are looking for in the search box below and it will pull up all current and upcoming deals for you to easily compare them and find the best price. Example, type in any of word - these are examples, you can do anything else too:
Provide search term and click 'Search'
On each post on my site, look for this image: click on it, and it will save that post to the Cuckoo Favorites page. This way if you can have a list of all posts you want to read later. Just click on Cuckoo Favorites on the main menu bar (as shown in the screenshot above) to find your saved posts.
This is for laptops / desktops only, will not work with mobile devices.
Now you can get rewards for buying Hallmark cards – and it’s super easy!
First, sign up for Hallmark Rewards and fill out your info (you can connect your Crown Rewards membership if you already have one), then after you do that you’ll be able to download the free Hallmark Card Rewards mobile app (Android and iPhone). After you have it downloaded, then you can easily scan the barcode on the back of your purchased Hallmark cards and register your rewards for your account. This makes it easy to get your rewards tracked.
- Get rewarded everywhere you buy Hallmark cards, at any of the 30,000 grocery and drug stores and supercenters where Hallmark cards are sold. This is great because I usually don’t buy them at the Hallmark stores, so the ability to buy them anywhere and still get rewarded is nice.
- Earn 1 reward for every 5 Hallmark cards purchased.
- Rewards include gift cards, discounts, dollars off, and more from several different reward partners.
Buy 5 Hallmark cards – can be done in separate transactions and at different stores, and then on Hallmark Rewards choose from one of the following rewards:
- Pizza Hut $5 eGift and $1 Breadsticks – I love Pizza Hut! I think this is my favorite reward
- Lands’ End $5 Gift Card
- Old Navy $5 EGfitCard
- Delta Vacations®: $100 e-certificate
- Omaha Steaks $10 E-Reward Card
- + more!
One common question is how it works if you are a Crown Rewards member. If you are a member of both programs, then all the Hallmark cards you purchase in Hallmark Gold Crown stores or on Hallmark.com will count toward both programs. Cards purchased elsewhere at grocery or drug stores or supercenters will count towards the Hallmark Rewards program only.
This is a great way to earn free gift cards that you can use to give as teacher’s gifts or other gifts for Christmas.
*Sponsored post by Hallmark, all opinions are 100% my own.
Springboard America gives Americans like you the opportunity to speak up on what affects their daily lives – from products to politics. By joining Springboard, one of America’s leading online research communities, you’ll become eligible to receive invitations to our surveys, earn Survey Dollars and to help shape America’s future!
Payout is paid via paypal when you reach $50. Earn anywhere from $.50 to $5 for each survey. If you can, try to get in one of their Focus Groups. Those pay $100.
Springboard America is run by Vision Critical, a trustworthy market research firm with over 14 global locations.
I haven’t tried them yet but I just signed up. If you have tried them before, let us know if you liked them or not! I know a lot of you have loved joining Opinion Outpost and have commented on this post about you making money already.
We couldn’t be more thrilled! Meet the newest member of the Cuckoo for Coupon Deals family:
Baby Lincoln born yesterday, 8 lbs 5 oz. He’s my our first boy – we have three girls and they are all doting on their brother.
*special thanks to Jen & Elizarae who will be doing all the posts this week while I’m with the baby. I’ll be sure to post more pictures in the coming weeks too.