Now you can get rewards for buying Hallmark cards – and it’s super easy!
First, sign up for Hallmark Rewards and fill out your info (you can connect your Crown Rewards membership if you already have one), then after you do that you’ll be able to download the free Hallmark Card Rewards mobile app (Android and iPhone). After you have it downloaded, then you can easily scan the barcode on the back of your purchased Hallmark cards and register your rewards for your account. This makes it easy to get your rewards tracked.
- Get rewarded everywhere you buy Hallmark cards, at any of the 30,000 grocery and drug stores and supercenters where Hallmark cards are sold. This is great because I usually don’t buy them at the Hallmark stores, so the ability to buy them anywhere and still get rewarded is nice.
- Earn 1 reward for every 5 Hallmark cards purchased.
- Rewards include gift cards, discounts, dollars off, and more from several different reward partners.
Buy 5 Hallmark cards – can be done in separate transactions and at different stores, and then on Hallmark Rewards choose from one of the following rewards:
- Pizza Hut $5 eGift and $1 Breadsticks – I love Pizza Hut! I think this is my favorite reward
- Lands’ End $5 Gift Card
- Old Navy $5 EGfitCard
- Delta Vacations®: $100 e-certificate
- Omaha Steaks $10 E-Reward Card
- + more!
One common question is how it works if you are a Crown Rewards member. If you are a member of both programs, then all the Hallmark cards you purchase in Hallmark Gold Crown stores or on Hallmark.com will count toward both programs. Cards purchased elsewhere at grocery or drug stores or supercenters will count towards the Hallmark Rewards program only.
This is a great way to earn free gift cards that you can use to give as teacher’s gifts or other gifts for Christmas.
*Sponsored post by Hallmark, all opinions are 100% my own.