Check your emails because you may have received a 30% off Purchase CVS store coupon valid in-store. You have until Sunday 8/18/16 at 11:59pm EST to print or send to your ExtraCare card and the expiration date will vary depending on when you print (usually 4 days after).
When using your CVS % off coupon, remember that the use of the following will reduce the amount that your % off coupon takes off:
- Beauty Club Reward (for Beauty Club members when you spend $50 on Beauty)
- Purchase-Based Coupons (e.g. $10 off $50)
- Manual- or Force-printed ECBs
- Expired ECBs or Rain Checks
- Any coupon that scans as a CVS coupon (some MCM coupons will scan this way)
- Other percent-off coupons (if you use more than one)
CVS % off coupons exclude sale-priced items, clearance items and the usual state-regulated items (tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, etc.).
Note: When using a purchase-based coupon with a % off coupon, the % off coupon will be adjusted by the purchase-based coupon amount (e.g. $25 total purchase – $5 off $25 purchase coupon – 20% off coupon, the 20% off coupon will deduct $4 or 20% off $20).
Check out some FAQs about CVS Email Coupons!
Here are some deal ideas. Remember, you can combine any deals within the same sale week into the same transaction and use your % off coupon on multiple deals:
Let us know what deals you score with your email coupon!
View more CVS Deals!