Here’s a round-up of a few current restaurant deals and coupons…
* Quiznos: Through September 12th, save $1 off a regular or $2 off a large sub or snag a $5 combo (regular sub, regular fountain drink and chips); Through September 19th, to get a free regular fountain drink with the purchase of any sub, regular chopped salad, toasty torpedo, or choose 2; or get 50% off any toasty torpedo when you purchase another toasty torpedo
* Boston Market: Have the kids in your life decorate a greeting card or coloring page to give to their grandparents…Bring in the decorated card to a Boston Market on Sunday, September 12th and celebrate Grandparents Day with up to two free kids meals (an adult meal purchase is required). More info
* Marie Callender’s: Through October 1st,snag a sweet deal: Purchase any entree and 2 beverages and get a second entree for 1/2 price; receive 20% off your entire bill; receive $4 off 2 adult Sunday brunch buffets or receive $2 off 1 adult Sunday brunch buffet
* Jack in the Box: Through September 13th, snag 1/2 off a Pastrami Grilled Sandwich (some exclusions do apply); If you would prefer, use the couponto snag free small french fries with the purchase of a grilled pastrami sandwich valid through September 19th
* Caribou Coffee: Head in to participating Caribou Coffee locations on Saturday, September 11th, and show off your school spirit (any school, any team) to snag 1/2 off any drink!
* El Pollo Loco: Just a reminder that for each day in September, El Pollo Loco is offering up some great savings with a different coupon each day; Plus, on September 15th, FREE Flame-Grilled Chicken Leg or Thigh, warm tortillas and salsa…no purchase necessary!
* Chili’s: Don’t forget to join the Chili’s email club and receive a coupon valid for FREE Chips & Queso– with the purchase of an entree! Plus, you can score a bonus coupon for a FREE brownie Sundae with the purchase of an entree. Yummy!
* The Old Spaghetti Factory: From September 12th-14th, grandparents eat free with the purchase of one entree; dine-in only. Check out their Facebook page for more information.