Did you know that Kmart/Sears have a program that lets you earn points (which convert to money) just for getting and staying fit? The program, FitStudio, is FREE to sign up for and use – and you can earn up to $5 weekly! If you are already a SYWR member then you just use your email and password to sign in and create your profile.
Deidre’s Video Tutorial:
To easily earn your first points you can do this:
- Sign up for FREE = 2000 Points ($2)
- Complete your profile = 2000 Points ($2)
- Connect a Device = 1000 Points ($1)
- You will be able to connect via several fitness and health tracking apps. Link to the one that you use. You can use Fitbit Tracker and other ones. *We use My Fitness Pal. We personally have tested it and get our SYWR points daily! It’s a little complicated to setup, details on this post: Syncing My Fitness Pal with Map My Walk and SYWR FitStudio.
- Connect Activities can be completed once per account. Use points within 7 days
To continue earning points you do this:
- Walk or run 2 miles a day = 100 points (limit 100 per day)
- Share Fitstudio content = 100 points (limit 100 per day)
- Burn 200 Active Calories = 100 points (limit 100 per day)
- Share your progress = 100 points (limit 100 per day)
You can Redeem Points at Kmart or Sears for purchases like cash!
After I signed up it had me set a goal. Once I hit my goal I get another 5,000 Points ($5)
Points are injected in your account, they are NOT surprise points!
These points can be used on anything! And you can earn up to $5 per week, just for walking 15 miles.
It will keep track of your points and activities after you have your device connected in one easy place (Dashboard)
You can also check My Library, under My Profile, to easily save FitStudio programs, workouts, exercises and articles for quick access later. You can check out he the Programs
and Workout Gallery
and customize it to the type of workout you want to do:
The points you earn are automatically added to your SYWR account and ready to spend – no restrictions! Use them on anything you want!