Enjoy these deal ideas for your 25% off, 30% off, $5 off $15 or $5 off $25 Purchase CVS Email Coupon you may have received last week!
When using your CVS % off coupon, remember that the use of the following will reduce the amount that your % off coupon takes off:
- Beauty Club Reward (for Beauty Club members when you spend $50 on Beauty)
- Purchase-Based Coupons (e.g. $10 off $50)
- Manual- or Force-printed ECBs
- Expired ECBs or Rain Checks
- Any coupon that scans as a CVS coupon (some MCM coupons will scan this way)
- Other percent-off coupons (if you use more than one)
CVS % off coupons exclude sale-priced items, clearance items and the usual state-regulated items (tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, etc.
Note: When using a purchase-based coupon with a % off coupon, the % off coupon will be adjusted by the purchase-based coupon amount (e.g. $25 total purchase – $5 off $25 purchase coupon – 20% off coupon, the 20% off coupon will deduct $4 or 20% off $20).
Check out some FAQs about CVS % off and Purchase-Based Coupons!
Here are some deal ideas. You can combine any deals within the same sale week into the same transaction and use your % off coupon on multiple deals: