Check your emails because you may have received a 25% off Purchase CVS store coupon, $4 off a $20, or $10 off a $40 Purchase CVS store coupon valid in-store. You have until Sunday 4/20/14 at 11:59pm EST to print or send to your ExtraCare card and the expiration date will vary depending on when you print.
Notes about % off Coupons:
When using your CVS % off coupon, remember that the use of the following will reduce the amount that your % off coupon takes off:
- Beauty Club Reward (for Beauty Club members when you spend $50 on Beauty)
- Purchase-Based Coupons (e.g. $10 off $50)
- Manual- or Force-printed ECBs
- Expired ECBs or Rain Checks
- Any coupon that scans as a CVS coupon (some MCM coupons will scan this way)
- Other percent-off coupons (if you use more than one)
CVS % off coupons exclude sale-priced items, clearance items and the usual state-regulated items (tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, etc.).
Note about Purchase-Based Coupons: When using a purchase-based coupon with a % off coupon, the % off coupon will be adjusted by the purchase-based coupon amount (e.g. $25 total purchase – $5 off $25 purchase coupon – 20% off coupon, the 20% off coupon will deduct $4 or 20% off $20).
Check out some FAQs about CVS % off Coupons and CVS Purchase-Based Coupons!
Here are some deal ideas:
Let us know what deals you score with your % off coupon and purchase-based coupon!
View more CVS Deals!