Buy $30 in Proctor & Gamble Items, get $10 Mail in Rebate details below!
**Buy $30, get 2 Monsters University movie tickets details here** Valid at Kroger & more.
UPDATE: I figured out how to enter your info online for your receipt! Type in your zip code, when a store appears click on View Offers. For example, for Kmart it says “offer valid: 05/12/13 – 06/01/13″. After you click on it, you can click on it to print the form or upload your receipt picture.
Head on over to the P&G Special Olympics page for a very exciting new rebate: Spend $30, get $10 prepaid card mailed to your home. Promotion ends: 6/30/13
View the participating stores, mostly:
- Kmart (If Kmart has their next P&G spend $30 get $10 promo the week of 05/26-06/01, you can stack it with this deal. It might be that week or the next, I haven’t seen the ad yet.)
- Pick n Save
- Piggly Wiggly
- Price Chopper
- and a few more smaller stores
What are the qualifying products for this campaign?
A: Align®, Always®, Aussie®, Bounce®, Bounty®, Braun®, Camay®, Cascade®, Charmin®, Cheer®, Clairol®, Clearblue Easy®, Cover Girl®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Dreft®, Duracell®, Era®, Febreze®, Fixodent®, Gain®, Gillette®, Gleem®, Glide®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Hydrience®, Iams®, Ivory®, Joy®, Luvs®, Metamucil®, Mr. Clean®, Natural Instincts®, Nice & Easy®, Olay®, Old Spice®, Oral B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Pepto Bismol®, Prilosec OTC®, Puffs®, Safeguard®, Scope®, Secret®, Swiffer®, Tampax®, Tide®, Vicks®.
Can my qualifying purchase be made over multiple shopping trips?
A: No. Qualifying purchases must be made in one transaction and indicated on one original cash register receipt.
What happens if I lose my original receipt? Can I use a copied receipt?
A: No copies or facsimiles will be accepted.
How can I redeem the offer?
A: You can mail in a mail-in-offer form from your local retailer, print a mail in offer form from www.PGBuildingCourage.com (after you type in your zip code and click on View Offers), text your receipt via MMS or email your receipt via photo or video.
For questions and assistance please call: 855-790-3884 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*read at the top of this post how to print the form
What part of the qualifying receipt should be photographed for redemption?
A: You will need to take a photo of your entire receipt. Here are some tips on taking a good picture:
- 1. VERY IMPORTANT: Include the following in the picture of your receipt:
2. Flatten the receipt and take a clear photo.
3. Review the image quality before submitting. Please check that the image is clear.
4. If receipt is too long please fold the receipt so that the P&G products are clearly visible, with the retailer’s name/logo, P&G products purchased and corresponding price for each, date and time and total amount purchased. Alternatively use the video function to scan and submit a clip of the entire receipt.
- Retailer’s Name/Logo
- P&G products purchased and corresponding price for each (ensure total is greater than $30)
- Date and Time
- Total Amount purchased
Thanks for the heads up, Bakkia!
View more Rebates in my Rebates area