Kmart Double Coupons Master List March 2015
Important: I will add more deals to this list daily.
*Add me as your Personal Shopper on SYWR.com – you’ll have to login first, then click this “become a client” link. You’ll get 3 months of FREE SYWR Max Shipping. This gives you free shipping with any order – you’ll need $30 in total items to get free shipping OR if one single item is $10+, then you get free shipping too. It doesn’t auto-renew so you don’t have to worry about it charging you. It’s free.
Shop Your Way Rewards Card: Must be scanned to get most deals/rewards at Kmart. Every 1,000 points is worth $1.00. These are easy to redeem – when you are checking out just say you’d like to pay with the rewards you have on your card. I just used $12 in rewards the other day!
- TIP: If you follow me as your personal shopper, you can message me in the system tell me your deal idea and I can tell you if it works.
- The following deals all take into account double coupons next week, 3/1 – 3/7 only.
- Final Prices reflect doubled coupons
- You must scan your SYWR card (sign up for free) to get your coupons to double
*Tip: Unlike CVS, you can have separate cards for you and your spouse at Kmart!
- $2 or less manufacturer coupons will “double” up to $4 off
- $25 minimum purchase requirement is AFTER Kmart Store Coupons, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons. You can go below $25 after manufacturer coupons scanned. *This week, the ad doesn’t state that the $25 must be in any certain category.
- Limit 5 coupons doubled per customer per day*
*Last time they did this promo, they stuck by this rule. It means 5 doubled per day, but you can use more than 5 coupons per day, just the first 5 will double and the rest will not.
- Kmart Store Coupons in the Booklets will not double
- I am posting this early because there are a lot of printables that might be gone by next week. Get them ready!
- Savingstar offers: Let’s say you need to buy $5 in tide to get $1 savingstar, you must not count the amount of doubled coupon. So if you buy $6- a $1.50 doubled coupon = $3 off, you woudn’t qualify because you would have $6 – $1.50 doubled part off = $4.50, and you need $5 to get the offer.
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in pink!
click “more” below to see the list: