This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Becoming a new mom has it’s worries and challenges. While there is no one book that outlines how to handle new mom situations their are tons of mom’s with advice on particular topics. New moms learn from other moms about everything. Yes, it’s our job to worry about everything from: Is it normal that my kiddo won’t sleep in his/her own bed, to why do my nipples hurt, and which formula is best for my baby. While every mom’s experience is unique in its own way, rest assured you are not going to break the baby. Parent’s Choice™ Formula has $3 off Ibotta coupon here now. Alos, SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO ENTER TO WIN ONE OF 25 PRIZES! Easy Gleam entry!
Here is my funniest and most unexpected diaper change story:
My now 15 year old daughter, was just a wee 3 months old and we were going to get professional pictures taken at Babies R Us. There was a bit of a wait so we strolled around the store (lucky me) looking at the precious baby items. Her father was holding her for no particular reason other than she was just so darn cute. That’s when it happened. She exploded through her diaper onto his hand, and dripped onto the floor. The horror! Nothing prepares you for this! Where’s the book on what to do if your child suddenly has an exploding diaper in the middle of a store?
I grabbed that precious child and headed off to the restroom to clean her up, while her father flagged down some staff to let them know there was a clean up on aisle 4 situation. Phew! That wasn’t so bad! We made it through. Now it’s picture time. We were prepared to have some of those cute naked butt pictures where they have precious angel wings on. The photography staff positioned her so adorably and then BAM, another explosion all over their blankets. What the heck are you feeding this kid? lol Much to my surprise it wasn’t as big of a deal as I thought it was, apparently this is a regularly occurrence when naked butt photos are being taken. All in all, the end result was actually quite stunning.
Enter to Win:
Share your own advice or the best advice you’ve received using the hashtag #MomsKnowBestWM to enter:
25 prizes total: $200 Walmart gift card
With so many options out there how do you know which formula is best? Did you know Parent’s Choice™ was named 2018’s best baby formula by Baby Bargains? It’s available at Walmart in 4 different choices of blends.
- Parent’s Choice™ Infant Non-GMO Formula
- Parent’s Choice™ Advantage® Non-GMO Infant Formula
- Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity® Infant Formula
- Parent’s Choice™ Gentle® Formula
Why would I switch or want to use Parent’s Choice? It’s comparable to national brands such as Enfamil Non-GMO, plus it’s cheaper. In fact, you’ll save up to 50% more a year by switching to Parent’s Choice. The nutrients in Parent’s Choice support your baby’s growth, development, and immune system. Let’s take a look!
- Milk-based formula for your baby’s first year 0-12 months has nutrients that support your baby’s health and brain development.
- It is a Milk-Based Powder Infant Formula with Iron
- It has DHA & Choline, these are nutrients found in breast milk
- Contains DHA and ARA which may support brain and eye development
- It has prebiotics, antioxidants, and minerals which support your baby’s immune system and digestive health
- Contains Lutein, an antioxidant key to the development of: cognitive, motor, communications, and social function.
- Designed for babies that cry a lot due to their lactose intolerance.
- General signs of lactose intolerance include recurrent spit ups, diarrhea, gas, and bloating.
- If your baby is having a hard time digesting foods containing high amounts of lactose, Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity® Infant Formula is a reduced-lactose alternative that still offers your baby the preferred protein source of cow’s milk.
Let’s face it most babies are fussy or gassy at times, since their digestive systems are continuing to develop. However, if you’re baby just doesn’t seem to settle down you may want to speak to your doctor about the following options:
- A milk-based infant formula that has partially broken-down whey protein. (gentler on the stomach)
- Parent’s Choice™ Gentle® is for babies that fuss, have excess gas & cry a lot
- Easy to digest proteins
- Contains 25% less lactose than standard, milk formula
- It is Neuro Complete, that means it’s a blend of nutrients that occur naturally in mom’s milk. In fact, it contains these nutrients that help infant brain development:
- DHA, ARA, and choline for brain and eye development
- Prebiotics for your baby’s immune system and digestive health
- Antioxidant Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A, C, E, and Zinc for immune support
- Contains Lutein, a nutrient that support brain development with the following areas:
You can learn more at http://www.parentschoiceformula.com/gentle-baby-formula.aspx