UPDATE: Giveaway is over! Trish305@…net is the winner!
UPDATE: Giveaway is over – view all winners and giveaways that are currently being held over on the Giveaways page!!
Right now, if you refer over to join NoMoreRack, then you get the free prizes shown above! Plus you’ll get a free $10 credit to use on future purchases – I post deals that are cuckoo on nomorerack so you know when to use that free credit! Previous. deals.on.NoMoreRack. You can see that $10 credit will get you some great deals! Also, the Mac Book Air is 900 friends, not 90.
I am passing my referral love back to you – one lucky reader will win an 8GB iPod Nano 6th Generation – now with FM radio built in + holds 2,000 songs!
You must do all 4 of the following steps to enter this free giveaway:
- Register a new account at nomorerack with your e-mail address, (you’ll get a FREE $10 credit to use at NoMoreRack.com!)
- Check your inbox to confirm the registration,
- “like no more rack“ on facebook.
- Come back to this post and leave a comment stating that you have completed all four steps.
Entry is open US residents only! Ends 9:00pm MST on Tuesday, February 7th. Winner will be chosen using a third party site, random.org, contacted by email & announced on my homepage & on my giveaways feed, and have 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. iPod Nano provided by NoMoreRack.com
How to use your free $10 credit at No More Rack.com: –
- Just for signing up you’ll get a $10 credit! Write Down the Code Given on the Sign Up Page. It looks like every code is different now. Click on the “My Profile” tab (top right side) to see your credit- if you don’t see it, click on “Redeem Gift Card” under “My Profile” and enter code p1078 or P1070 or P1071 or whichever code it gave you.
- Then choose the option you are buying (you must have $20 or more in cart to use the $10 credit!) Shipping is always $2 flat rate.
- Click on the big green button “click here to apply credit to your order”. I included a screen shot below since it’s in a weird place and kinda hard to find –clear over to the bottom left.
Isn’t that apply the $10 credit in a random place –at the bottom left?