What are some ways to legitimately make money online?
My requirement is it must not cost you money, not upfront, not monthly, ever. Coupon Geek has some more to add:
1) You will definitely want to set up a separate email account just for surveys. A lot of the companies off you money for simply reading emails, which can accumulate to 3-6 per day per company. This will also prevent your personal account from becoming bombarded.
2) You won’t “get rich fast” with any of them. They take time to reach the designated payouts that some companies requite. You’ll need to definitely practice a little patience, but it’s worth it when the checks show up!
3) Different companies offer different rewards. Some only payout with gift cards. Others you’ll have to reach a designated threshold before you get your money. Others pay out in freebies. And you might get lucky enough to find some that payout a little of everything!
4) Always make sure a company is “legit”. Ask around or look for those posted as recommendations from bloggers you trust. But always follow the rule of “Use Your Best Judgment” or “If It Sounds To Good To Be True…It Probably Is!” Never, ever pay a fee to join one!
5) You can use a program such as Roboform that will automatically fill in data for you, saving you time. There’s a free version that you can download.
6) It may not seem like your surveys are adding up to much so consider putting them in a separate high-interest account and watch them grow (and earn interest!). Think of it as your vacation/Christmas Fund!
Quality Health: No credit card, nothing to buy, just free samples of products!
My Survey: Earn rewards for taking surveys & influence new products. Entry to win $10,000 just for registering at MySurvey.com. You get 10 points for joining and up to 1500 points per survey. Points can be converted to cash and they’ll mail you a check in a week.
Inbox Dollars – I primarily use Inbox Dollars for the paid emails. They pay you to click on a button that says “I read this email” on every email they send you. However, this way takes a long time to reach payout.
Survey4Profit.com: Cash payouts can range from $10 to $250 per survey completed. Every survey is free.
Ipsos– You’ll get 2-5 survey opportunities a week that earn you points. You can turn those in for gift cards to places like Applebees, Chilis, Olive Garden, Amazon and Kohl’s. Every survey you somplete also earns you an entry into a $5,000 drawing.
SwagBucks – Now, for those of you who have been around a little while, you know I love Swagbucks! You earn swagbucks just for doing your normal searches. Every so often, a little box will show up and say you won a swagbuck (and then you do a little dance…lol). You can redeem your swagbucks for gift cards, clothing, music and much more! And Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks days, so today is a great day to sign up because when you search you get way more Swag Bucks today. Go here to sign up.
Some sites don’t want you to take surveys, but rather complete minimum purchase requirements of their sponsers and then you get a reward. Here is an a proven one: Get your FREE $500 Gasoline Gift Card – Participation Required
Those personally I don’t have time for, but if you do then they are a great high value reward program and go for it!
I hope this helps lead you in the right direction. Good luck!
Thank you, Jaycie for your help in compiling this great list!