I got a Robby Wash Ball to review back in July. My 3 years old put it in the washer for me and it’s still there workin’.
- You just put the Robby Wash in your washer.
- Leave them there for 120 washes.
- And you don’t have to add detergent!
I put it in and have not been using laundry detergent – since 10 ounces of macro-molecules of laundry detergent in the Robby Ball lasts in the washer up to 12 months. This replaces 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent.
Being a mom with 2 toddlers, I was skeptical, since I am used to having stains set in. The Robby Ball also came with a little stick of cleaner to get the set in stains out. Between it and the Robby Ball, I have had no problems. No stains and my clothes are fresh and clean.
Now, I do still add my fabric softner to the rinse cycle to keep my clothes soft.
My brother does his laundry at my house since he’s in college, and he likes it because it is so easy. He never has to wonder how much detergent to put in, because you don’t do anything. Just dump the clothes in.
The Robby Ball still looks full of its macro-molecules and I believe its claim that it lasts 120 washes – about 1 years worth for normally people with 2.3 loads per week. My family does more like 4-6 loads per week, so I will be happy if it lasts six months.
The Robby Wash Laundry Ball pack (blue or fuchsia) is $32.95 and will last up to 120 washes. Visit Oransi for more information or to purchase Robby Wash. They claim it will save you $100 per year based on buying regular detergents. I bet this is true for regular folks – for us couponers the savings probably would be much less since we pay so much less for detergents, but it still may save you lots of money and time.
More details from the Oransi site:
- Contains hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulas and can be used as baby laundry detergent.
- Meets the strict environmental compliance requirements of Europe (more stringent than U.S.) and contains no phosphates or chlorine.
- Economical refills allow each Robby Wash ball to last two to three years.
- The blue Robby Wash ball can be used in either cold or hot water while maintaining the softness and colors of washed items.
- The fuchsia Robby Ball is formulated to specifically clean colored laundry items and is for use in cool water temperatures.
Thanks SheBlogs and Oransi for providing me this product to review.