This giveaway has ended. A third party site, Random.org, has selected the winner.
The winner is: Entry #9, Bonnie P, who said “I have never tried it before”
I can’t stress enough that this is a different kind of lotion. It feels different when you put it on, silky is the best word I can think for it. It isn’t thick and sticky like some other lotions, and it dries very quickly when you put it on.
I like how it is for the whole body, including the face, and how it is safe for children because it is hypo-allergenic. This way it is in all-in-one purchase. I used it on my face and it didn’t cause any breakouts. I am very careful with what I put on my face. Many of you may have noticed I don’t wear any foundation or powder on my face because I feel like they make my face breakout. I was glad the lotion didn’t cause me any problems on my face!
It is great for moderately dry skin; I don’t know about severely dry hands though because Andrea (my friend with severely dry hands) felt like she needed the lotion re-applied to the severely dry areas quite often.
SkinMD is offering one lucky Cuckoo For Coupon Deals reader a free bottle of lotion (retail value $18). For the entire month of February our readers can also use coupon promo code “cfc4805” for 20% off online purchases here.
If you are looking in-stores, this product is sold at Health Essentials Nutrition in Spanish Fork, at various Walgreen’s and Kmart locations, and at many other pharmacies nationwide.
HERES HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
- Leave a comment telling me if you have tried SkinMD Naturals before. If you have, tell us what you thought about it! Be sure to leave your first name & email/blog address.
Optional: here are ways to earn extra entries, you must submit another comment for each extra entry:
- Subscribe to my email newsletter. It is on the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a follower on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway. Leave a comment below saying that you did as such.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site in the comment section below for verification.
- Email this page to a friend by clicking here (your email client should open) and cc me: deidre @ cuckooforcoupondeals . com
There are now a total of 7 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)