GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED – VIEW WINNERS INFO
Soda Stream makes home-made soda pop in re-useable containers so you don’t have to buy soda anymore.
Soda Stream gave me a soda stream and some flavors to try out. Normally you put a lid on the liter and shake it gently before you drink it. In the video I don’t put the lid on because I couldn’t find it; my husband thought me looking around for it was funny so we shouldn’t do a re-do.
Using your own home carbonation system has benefits:
- Less cans and bottles that end up in the trash – the liter you use to make the soda is rinsed out and used over and over again.
- Save space with concentrated sodamix and reusable carbonating bottles
- No more lugging and storing heavy, bulky bottles and cans
- No more hassles with empties in the trash or recycling bin
- No batteries, no electricity, no plumbing
- Over 30 flavors at the touch of a button
Where to Buy Soda Stream’s online store. Cost: About $.25 per can of soda. $.25 per liter of sparkling water.
One SodaStream carbonator makes 60 or 110 liters, equivalent to 170 or 310 aluminum cans. When empty, the carbonator is refilled and reused.
One bottle of flavor, as seen in my video, makes 12 liters or 33 cans of soda.
My overall opinion? Especially if you are environmentally friendly, this product is for you. It’s also nice to be able to control the amount of carbonation you get because you can do 1-3 squeezes of carbonation per liter. The flavors were very similar to generic brands of soda you’d buy at the store. And it’s lots of fun at a party.
Giveaway: One lucky reader will get The Fountain Jet Soda Lover’s Start-up Kit (approx. $100 retail value.) It includes the Fountain Jet, CO2 makes over 100 liters of soda, 2 reusable carbonating bottles, a sample pack of flavors, and 3 full-sized flavors of the winner’s choice!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
- Leave a comment below stating your favorite type of soda (or pop for us West coasters!)!
Optional Extra Entries – please submit another comment for each extra entry:
- Visit Soda Stream and view their product flavors, then come back and leave a comment with the ones you’d love to try.
- Subscribe for emails about new Giveaways. This email is sent about once per week and contains only posts with new giveaways, and updates on giveaway winners.
- Fan Cuckoo for Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at Cuckoo for Coupon Deals YouTube Channel
There are now a total of 7 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)