Well, this morning Facebook decided to mark my Cuckoo for Coupon Deals facebook page, as well as hundreds of other bloggers pages as “spam”. For the time being, until I can get it un-marked as spam, I will have a hard time posting deals there for you all to see. However, there is a much better way to follow blogs and never miss a deal!
It’s called Google Reader. You can follow several blogs easily and be the first to see when deals are out!
I only post the top 5 deals that will go quickly on Facebook each day
I do this because I don’t want to clog up your facebook homepage with too many non-time-relevant deals! But ALL deals are shown ASAP in your Google Reader.
Please watch the quick video above to get you all setup on using google reader. As a huge bonus and thanks to my readers for sticking with me all these years, I have a giveaway for those of you who subscribe to my site on Google Reader – 10 readers get Cuckoo for Coupon Deals t-shirts, and one reader gets a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card (I got this from Swagbucks, thanks to all my readers!)
As you can see by previous comments on my Facebook page, several winners of the last t-shirts giveaway LOVE their shirts 🙂 I designed them to be similar to Rock & Republic shirts which are slimming and stylish.
TIP: On the right-hand side of Google Reader there is an Expanded and List view options. I used List view in the video above!
How to Enter:
2. Come back here and leave a comment saying you subscribed. Make sure in the “Enter Email” field you use your google email address so I can track the subscription! Your email address will not show up in the comment, it will just be view able to me.
3. BONUS ENTRY: Post a link to my giveaway as your facebook status and tell your friends about my site! Click on the time stamp of your post, and it will give you the link you can post here to show you did this.
- Thanks! If you would do us a favor and follow these steps hopefully I’ll get un-marked as spam:
- 1. Try to post something like this: “//www.cuckooforcoupondeals.com is a great site, check it out”
- 2. It won’t let you post that, instead you will get an error saying something like we are marked as abusive, etc.
- 3. Click on the link in the notice that says “let us know” if they are incorrect
- 4. Fill out the form including our URL and tell them that we aren’t abusive