Hy-Vee Coupon Policy
Mar 8 2011
Hy-Vee Coupon Policy:
It is important to note that internet coupons for BOGO Free or free products will not be accepted!
- The coupon must be legible.
- The coupon should have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item. This means you can stack an in-store coupon with a manufacturer coupon!
- Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
- Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
Due to increased fraud, the following two additional rules apply to internet coupons:
- Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
- A Store Director has authority to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of internet coupons at the Store Director’s store.