Amazon.com has started to become a really great place to score some cheap deals.
There are 4 ways to get free shipping on Amazon.com:
- Amazon Prime
- Amazon Mom
- Subscribe and Save
- Free Super Saver Shipping on select orders over $25
- Amazon Student
If you are a member of Amazon Prime you can get Free 2 Day Shipping on Any Order!
If you are a member of Amazon Prime, you get Free 2 Day Shipping on any order (No Minimum), or upgrade to One Day Shipping for just $3.99 per item. Amazon items are tax free in 45 states so the savings will add up! There is an annual membership fee of $79. Eligible customers can try out a membership by starting a Free Amazon Prime Trial.
As you can see in the image directly above, you must have One Click purchasing enabled in order to use Amazon Prime. Then the button shown above, Two-Day 1-Click–FREE will appear, and you can click on it to get your free shipping.
Oh and you get tons, like 100,000 free movies and shows! This could make you wanna cancel cable bills and save some serious moolah.
Amazon Mom is a free program where you save 30% when you use the Subscribe and Save feature on all purchases (read below on how to use Subscribe & Save). Plus you get 2 day shipping on all diaper purchases. If you are a mom, dad, or caregiver, you can sign up for Amazon Mom for free!
PLUS you get 3 months of Amazon Prime free. Plus 1 additional month for each time you make a $25 or more Diaper purchase.
Important: Make sure that after your 3 months is up you let them know you want to cancel Amazon Prime so you don’t get charged!
Subscribe and Save on Amazon gives you 15% off diapers and food purchases, plus free shipping.
Subscribe and Save is a subscription service that will automatically ship the products you purchase every 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. You can cancel Subscribe and Save at any time with no obligation.
1. Look for the blue subscribe and save boxes. You can only use Subscribe & Save on these items on Amazon.
2. Select your quantity and how often you’d like it re-delivered automatically, and click on Subscribe Now. Select your Shipping Address. Then after that you can enter your Credit Card Information. You canuse your Amazon Credit or Swagbucks, but the Credit Card information must be input for subsequent purchases that will be sent to you if you don’t cancel your order.
3. You will see the Subscription Discount, and the Free Shipping, from using the Subscribe and Save Option at this point. Also, you can see that my Amazon.com credit from Swagbucks was applied to my order. (Learn more about how to get free Amazon.com credits from Swagbucks!)
Canceling your Subscribe and Save renewing order:
Make sure you wait till your order has shipped to cancel the renewing subscription. Other than that there are no phone calls or sales people to deal with!
1. Go to Your Account
2. Click on “Manage Subscribe & Save Items”. Then just click on “Cancel Subscription”. It’s that easy! I wouldn’t do this if it required annoying up-sales people calling to try to get you not to cancel.
Subscribe and Save is such a great, free program for parents and caregivers!
Super saver shipping allows you to get free shipping on select items, if the order total is $25 or more. These items are indicated on the sales page of the item. You don’t have to be a member of any program to use this. If it says you need a few more cents or dollars to get the free super saver shipping, read my guide on quickly finding items that qualify for free super saver shipping!
If you have an email address that includes an @edu then you can get FREE Amazon Prime 2-day shipping with an Amazon Student Account!Tags: Amp, boxes, credit card, diapers, Free Shipping, free super saver shipping, score, super saver shipping