This deal is pretty confusing, but it makes a $47 box of diapers about $25 which breaks down to about $0.11/diaper for size 3!
Read below for details on how to do it, but you get: Save $10 on 1st pack of diapers with NEW Amazon Mom signup, 20% discount, 3 months Prime for the holidays, $2 Pampers coupon or $2 Huggies coupon.
How do I get $10 off my first pack of diapers, plus the additional 20% benefit?
- The Amazon Mom November Diaper Event gives new Mom members an exclusive $10 discount off one pack of diapers. Amazon Mom members get 20% off diapers and wipes with Subscribe and Save. By setting up a subscription on your first pack of diapers, you can combine the $10 discount and 20% off subscription benefit – and your order ships for free!
To Redeem the Promotion:
- Join Amazon Mom by November 30, 2012 at 11:59 pm PT.
- After joining Amazon Mom, a $10 promotional discount will be applied to your account.
- Select either your $2 pampers or $2 huggies coupon
- Add at least one eligible diaper pack to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The promotional discount will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all promotion items in the Shopping Cart.
- The promotional discount must be used within 7 days of joining Amazon Mom, or it will expire at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on the seventh day after you join.
- You must NOT be an existing Amazon Mom member.
- Must redeem promo within 7 days of joining Amazon Mom.
- You will also get 3 months of Prime free, just in time for the holidays! Be sure to set “Do not upgrade” under “Manage Prime Membership” if you don’t want to upgrade to paid membership automatically.
- If you had canceled your Amazon Mom membership, it seems you are still offered the $10 promo, but make sure you are not signing up for the $79 paid (rather than trial) membership.