What is Subscribe & Save on Amazon.com?
- Subscribe and Save on Amazon gives you discounts on items + FREE shipping if you are willing to “subscribe” to get them on a monthly basis.
- You can cancel at any time with no penalty.
- Subscribe and Save also gives you 15% off purchases, when you add 5 or more items to your subscription plan for any month.
- This increases to 20% if you have Amazon Mom. Amazon Mom is FREE for all Prime Members.
- Subscribe and Save is a subscription service that will automatically ship the products you purchase every 1, 2, 3, or 6 months.
- You can cancel Subscribe and Save at any time with no obligation.
Since Subscribe and Save can be so complicated, I’ve written a tutorial on it. Follow the Green arrows:
1. Look for the blue subscribe and save boxes. You can only use Subscribe & Save on these items on Amazon.
2. Select your quantity and how often you’d like it re-delivered automatically, and click on Subscribe Now. Select your Shipping Address. Then after that you can enter your Credit Card Information. You can use your Amazon Credits, but the Credit Card information must be input for subsequent purchases that will be sent to you if you don’t cancel your order.
3. You will see your discounts from using the Subscribe and Save Option at this point. Shipping will be FREE. Also, you can see that my Amazon.com credit I had was applied to my order.
4. Make sure to click Confirm Subscription to continue
Canceling your Subscribe and Save renewing order:
Make sure you wait till your order has shipped to cancel the renewing subscription. Other than that there are no phone calls or sales people to deal with!
1. Go to Your Account
2. Under orders in the right column “More Order Actions” click “Your Subscribe & Save Items.” On the next page you can edit your subscriptions or cancel.
Subscribe and Save is such a great, free program for parents and caregivers. I love using it for ordering grocery items from my couch.
Let me know what you think about it!