Children all around the world make wishes about what they want to dream about in “Shushybye land” and the Shushies make the dreams come true. Its kind of a clever concept – telling kids they get to make wishes about what to dream about to get them excited about going to sleep.
The CD has the characters voices reading the story. My daughter loves to have this story read to her right before she goes to bed, and then feels real special if I leave the CD in and it plays the “Oh my my, Shushybye” song while she goes to sleep. The cartoons are really cute which really is her favorite part of any book (she’s not quite 3 yet). I saw one Shushybye show on YouTube and I like the book a lot better; it seems more well done and has a better storyline.
I also reviewed a separate CD “Close Your Eyes” and my daughter liked it; another one to listen to as she goes to sleep. If you like the Shushybye’s, you’ll be interested to know the characters band is going on tour and you can view tour dates on Shushybye.com.
Giveaway: 1 Winner get the Shushybye Hardcover Book + CD
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
You must submit another comment for each extra entry (extra entries are optional):
- Leave a comment telling me whether you’ve heard of Shushybye and/or what you think of them.
- Subscribe to my email newsletter. It is on the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a follower of Cuckoo For Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Buzz/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site in the comment section below for verification.
There are now a total of 6 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)
Entry is open to US residents only. Winners will be drawn between 9-11pm MST on Tuesday, March 30th. Winners will be chosen using a third party site, random.org, and contacted by email. If you are a winner, you’ll have 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. Blog Review Disclosure: I was in no way paid for this review and this is my honest opinion.