BestBuy.com has 40 DVD’s normally $14.99 marked down to $4.99 + Free shipping
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – Widescreen Dubbed
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – Widescreen
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle Dolby
- SLC Punk – Widescreen
- 88 Minutes – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- Fantastic Four – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- Legally Blonde 1 & 2- Widescreen
- Napoleon Dynamite – Widescreen Fullscreen Dubbed
- Underworld – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- The Covenant – Widescreen Fullscreen Dubbed
- Resident Evil: Extinction – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- Starship Troopers (2 Disc) – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- Kung Fu Hustle – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- Edward Scissorhands – Widescreen Anniversary
- White Chicks – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- The Foot Fist Way – Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3
- Material Girls – Widescreen Fullscreen Dubbed
Go to BestBuy.com to find the full list on their site:
- go to Movies Picture
- go to the Sale Price (this is a blue button.)
- go to the $4.99 Movie Link + free shipping!
Thanks Kiddo Savings
These are $1.67 at Smith’s this week, final price = $.67 with coupon!
UPDATE: Giveaway has ended. Random.org picked #10, Ann “I am a fan on facebook.”
This Children’s DVD uses puppets to explain: the overall concept of the Bible, from who wrote it, why, how it all came together in one piece. Then it uses cartoons to explain: the individual stories in the bible.
I liked the cartoon parts of the DVD better then the puppets part. I think What’s In The Bible is more for children at least 5 years old. It moves too quickly and is too packed with information for any younger child.
There were 2 specific statements made that I disagreed with; you can email me if you want to know specifics. I did think it did a good job of explaining about the creation when Moses wrote “Day” it could have meant God’s day, which could be thousands or millions of years in Earth days. It also explained selfishness very well.
You can learn more at Whatsinthebible.com.
Giveaway: 1 Winner will get certificates for 2 free DVD’s: “What’s In The Bible” In The Beginning and Let My People Go
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
You must submit another comment for each extra entry (extra entries are optional):
- Leave a comment telling me anything about the Bible or other DVD’s your children like.
- Subscribe to my email newsletter. It is on the top left-hand corner of this page.
- Become a follower of Cuckoo For Coupon Deals on Facebook.
- Follow CuckooForDeals on Twitter.
- Blog/Tweet/Buzz/Update status on Facebook/Myspace about the giveaway.
- Grab our button and place it on the sidebar or blogroll of your blog/site. Leave a link to your site in the comment section below for verification.
There are now a total of 6 entries available per person! (Please be sure to leave separate entries for each one.)
Entry is open to US residents only. Winner will be drawn between 10-11pm MST on Tuesday, March 16th. Winner will be chosen using a third party site, random.org, and contacted by email. If you are a winner, you’ll have 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. Winner will have gift certificates mailed to them that can be redeemed at most Christian book stores for free copies of both DVDs. Blog Review Disclosure: I was in no way paid for this review and this is my honest opinion, I was given the opportunity to do this review with copies of the DVD’s by Tyndale.com
I posted about this previously, but since it’s day-of I thought I’d give you a reminder to go get your free single entree serving of Honey Walnut Shrimp with this coupon.
Because you can send them into Disney Movie Rewards for points! Login for more details, basically you select the movie you saw, it prints out a form, you send it in with your stubs, they give you points (50 – 100 depending). I meant to post this earlier and forgot. For those of you who have seen it, was it good?
Enter code “i” for 10 Disney Movie points.
Haven’t signed up yet? Remember to enter in your birthday, because you get a free DVD on your birthday! Plus, enter in codes from Disney DVD’s or CD’s and get points that can be used for free DVD’s or other Disney items!
Thanks, KC Penny Pinchin Mama!
Just open a new account and add $100 of your own money (not from another Chase account) and they’ll put $100 into the account. I have done this before, even though I already had a Chase account they let me do it by depositing $100 cash and I got my $100 from them; gotta love free $100 here!
Thanks, Couponers United!
*Often free samples come with great coupons, but sometimes they don’t. I know for sure some do.*
Free Sample of NicoDerm CQ, Plus a $7 coupon by mail
Free Sample of Prilosec OTC, plus $7 coupon by mail
Go here to score a FREE Huggies Snug and Dry Diaper Samples from Costco, no membership required.
Free Sample of Dunkin Donuts Coffee (mailed to you) Thanks, Jenna!
Become a fan of Clarisea on Facebook to get a free Sample of Clarisea Purifying Cleanser or Clarifying Salt Treatment! You must be a fan, and then email them with which sample you want and your name and mailing addy to: email@example.com. Make sure you send the email from the same account you used to sign into Facebook. Thanks, Mojo Savings!