I love this deal! I just register with a different email addy and I get 50 free prints. I have my in-laws in Florida pick them up for FREE!
Spin the wheel at the Kroger Spin the Wheel game area to win dozens of different freebies everyday for the next 90 days. I didn’t win anything but I’ll let you know if I ever do – last time Kroger did a similar game, people were winning like crazy! Let us know what you win.
Wa-hoo! Great news, you can now view Cuckoo for Coupon Deals on your phone, complete with instant updates, easy navigation, my Youtube videos, Facebook & Twitter comments, well everything!
Bookmark this URL on your phone to go straight to my page: http://m.wbx.me/cuckooforcoupondeals
If you forget that URL, you can always go on your mobile phone to my regular URL: http://cuckooforcoupondeals.com and it will re-direct to the mobile page, it will just take longer because of the re-direct.
What other features would you like to see on Cuckoo for Coupon Deals?
* by items that are new to this list
Free Photo Deals:
Free 8×10 Photo Canvas (Reg. $55)
40 Free Photo Prints from York Photo (use promo code: YMW4CP)
Get 25 Free Prints When You Sign Up at RitzPix.com.
Clark Color Labs: Get 40 free photo prints just for signing up!
USA Snapfish: Upload your digital photos and get 50 FREE prints
UK Only Snapfish Offer30 FREE prints for New Customers
USA only- New KODAK Gallery Members get 50 FREE prints
Canada Only- Kodak Offer: 50 FREE 4×6 prints
Health & Beauty Freebies
*EOS Shave Cream (page loads slow, just wait for it to load)
*Free movie tickets when you buy any specially marked package of Tampax Pearl or Always Ultra Pads
*Free sample of All Oxi-Active Laundry Detergent
*Free sample of Nivea Happy Sensation Body Wash
*Free Cottonelle Sample
Free Moist Sure Hand Sanitizing Sample
Free Sample of Zantex Heartburn Relief
FREE Sample of Philosophy’s Eternal Grace
Free Sample of Murad Eye Lift Illuminator (makeup)
Free sample of Shiseido White Lucent, it’s an intense skin spot targeting treatment!
Crest 3D Whitestrips (click on sample whitestrips tab)
New Playtex Gentle Glide Sample
Free sample of XYNG Energy Supplement.
Receive a OneTouch® UltraMini® Meter at no charge
Nursing Care Instant Relief System for nursing mothers
Free Gax-X Thin Strips Sample
Free Dental Protector from Plackers Grind No-More
Free Sample of Prilosec OTC + $7 off coupon.
*Free Full Bag of Royal Canin Dog Food!
*7 or 8-lb bag of World’s Best cat litter (up to $12.99 value) for FREE after mail-in rebate
*free recipe books from California Olives
Three Dog Bakery All Natural Dog Cookies
Purina Smartblend Formula
Taco Bell Limeade Sparkler
Kraft First Taste (free product coupons for some members)
Free sample of Pero Instant Drink Mix
Free Full Size Better Oats Coupon
Free Dunkin’ Donuts Medium beverage
1 Free Can of Libby’s Vegetables (“like” on Facebook)
Mambo Sprouts Coupon Book
Free sample of Nature’s Select dog food
Free sample of Halo Dog Canned Food
Free Emeril’s 20th Anniversary Cookbook
Free Luna Protein Bar (must subscribe to their newsletter)
Free sample of Pet in Shape (dog treats)
*See New “Karate Kid” Free!
Discovery Health DVD (great freebie free sample freak!)
Kenmore Stamp Collector’s Catalog
Walmart Free MP3 Downloads (5 songs this week!)
Free Books: Choose Either *”Quest for Character (hardcover)” or “It It Real?”
Free Disney Song Everyday for 50 Days
Free Disney Digital Books
Free Trial of Netflix or Blockbuster. I wrote I guide comparing the two prices & what you get here.
AMF Kids Bowl Free Program
Try My Parent Rewards Free (get B1G1 Coupons to most local restaurants, no credit card required!)
Coupons Mailed to you Free
Home Made Simple coupon booklet by Procter & Gamble
Oprah DevOtee Online Research Panel
My First Hug (blanket for expecting moms- *I don’t know if this is legit or not– I didn’t sign up for it myself…*)
Apply to be in the Nielson Home Scanners program and get high-value freebies My readers are reporting great things about this!
Apply to be in the Nielson Digital Voice research program – they sent me $5 this week!
4 Free Pairs of Cleaning Gloves
Free Exclusive Toy Story 3 Light-Up Lunchbox
Free Batteries at Walmart and Target
Register for free baby stuff for an expecting mom
Register for free the Home Depot newsletter. Select “promotions” and “Garden Club” to get great coupons – I have got buy 1 tree, get 1 free coupons, see the fruit trees I got here. Every week they send out great coupons!
Register for the free Home Depot- Home Improver Club. Females can get free information about the Do-It-Herself workshops and dates.
22 Free Trade Magazines. No-credit-card-required magazines, no cancel fees, no fees in any way!
- *Virtual Dub (how to edit/process videos)
- Build Your Own WordPress Site Guide
- Free Flight Training Magazine
- Candy Industry Magazine
- Total Landscape Care
- Renewable Energy World
- Underground Guide to the iPhone
- Radio magazine
- Professional Remodeler
- Food Arts Magazine
- Wireless Week
- Seafood Business
- The Apple Mac Manual
- Accounting Today
- Financial Advisor Magazine
- Free Book Summary
- International Railway Journal
- eWeek Magazine
- Internet Retailer
- Free Guide to Twitter
- Golfdom Magazine
- American Spa Magazine
- TV Technology magazine
Free Events: JUNE 2010
Free Fishing Day – exact dates vary by state
Thanks for help in parts of this list to: The Motherload, Free Snatcher, MojoSavings, &and again Mojo here & The Coupon “High”, & Free Snatcher here again, & Free Sample Freak & coupon geek & Rose Knows Coupon
And the winner of any necktie on ABC Neckties selected by Random.org is…
Morgan Rayl: We are going camping for fathers day, the kids are making cards and hand/foot print clay things to hang on the wall.
Thanks to all those who entered! I will select a new winner in 24 hours if Morgan doesn’t email me back. Make sure to enter my Your Baby Can Read giveaway (low entries!) or my $100 Gift Certificate to A Candy Store.com giveaway.
Purchase NasaDrops Saline at CVS between June 10th and July 15th and get 100% back via NasaDrops mail-in-rebate!
Quizno’s Meal with small sub, chips, and drink for $2.99 coupon went quick last time, so hurry and print if you want it!
Are you still trying to sort out all the “One Hot Daily Deal” sites in your brain? It’s crazy – I believe I see a new one once a week!
Here’s Deal of the Day sites I’ve found and I’ll try to break down the differences for you:
National: Groupon: Groupon covers cities nationwide. They offer a different deal for each city. You can sign up for email alerts to be notified each day for your specific city. How it works is they will get a low price, say 70% off at McDonalds. They can only get that low price if 100 people request the deal. Once 100 people request the deal, its set in stone and you get you 70% off gift certificate for McDonald’s. If not enough people “group on” the deal, it busts and no-one gets it. Buying in bulk is how they get their low prices.
- Pros: You also get $10 for each friend you refer to a deal who actually does a deal; I love this aspect! I love how they separate and give different cities different local deals.
- Cons: Some days the deals are not hot or local – like today’s $15 for $35 at Joe’s Coffee House online. You’d still have to pay shipping, and with coupons could easily get a better rate in-store.
Boston, Pheonix, New York, Austin, Houston, Philidelphia, San Diego, Washington D.C., & Dallas:
Buy With Me: Works just like Groupon – strength in numbers buying.
- Pros: Unlike Groupon, some deals can last many days. There is one new deal a day, but old deals may still be purchased if their limits haven’t been reached.
- Cons: You don’t get anything for referrals- you get $10 at Groupon.
Northwest USA & L.A.- Screamin’ Coupons: They have some great deals daily, a lot in Utah.
- Pros: You also get $10 for each friend you refer to a deal who actually does a deal within 3 days; I love this just like Groupon! I love how they separate and give different cities different local deals. They also give 10% off all the profit they make from your purchases to the charity of your choice in your local community.
- Cons: I’m new to Screamin’ Coupons, so I haven’t had a chance to find them yet… Today’s deal was a photography deal (super common in Utah).
Utah: City Deals: City Deals has 100’s of deals daily. Sometimes they only last one day, but others, like 50% off at Rod Works, seem to always be on City Deals site.
- Pros: For things you actually use or need, such as local restaurants, car care, beauty, etc…
- Cons: Usually the same deals daily
Utah County Only: SnagOne.com: Their deal today is 10 Sonic Gift Cards for $5.
- Pros: Local. Snag One deals are usually coupons, so you don’t have to purchase anything and not end up using it.
- Cons: New, not too many deals yet.
National: Woot: I don’t like Woot. Woot’s deals are usually big-ticket items that I’m not looking for – like laptops. But if you are in the market for these, check out Woot for one deal a day.
National: 1SaleADay: 1 Sale a Day’s deals are pretty cheap, I have got them before and felt they were low-quality. But they are very cheap – sometimes free, just pay a small shipping fee. 1 Sale a Day’s deals change daily.
- Cons: You don’t get paid for friends you refer to them. Cheaper quality products.
- Pros: Very cheap.
National: GraveyardMall.com I haven’t used it much, but it offers one hot deal that is similar to 1SaleADay.com, it is not a local deal but an online deal that everyone can do. They look like pretty good deals so I’ll watch them and let you know if there is ever a real hot one.
Walmart, Target and Amazon all do “Deals of the Day”, most of them great deals but not cuckoo deals, not worth mentioning usually.
Any I left off the list? Which is your favorite?
UPDATE: Giveaway has ended, view winner here
I know what you are thinking – why aren’t your kids posing in the picture like they normally are?!?! No excuses here, sometimes kids just aren’t in picture taking moods.
We received the Your Baby Can Read Volume 1 set from Your Baby Can about 2 months ago. It has a complete guide on how their system works. One part of it is to do each volume for 2 or 3 months before moving onto the next volume.
The first volume includes:
- A DVD explaining how to use each of the following to maximize their effectiveness, and how often to do each:
- Another DVD which shows teaches words incorporated in the flop-open book and cards. This was my 1 year old’s favorite part of the system. She never watches t.v., but she really liked watching the kids on this dvd and seemed interested in learning the words.
- A book with flop-open pages with a word on one side, and when you flip the tab there’s a picture of what the word represents. This was my 3 year old daughter’s favorite part of the system. I believe she enjoys reading and even though it wasn’t about story lines, she just loves opening the flaps and reading with me.
- 5 hard cards with words on both sides and tabs to pull them open. Inside are pictures representing the words on the card. Also their is a blank card you can use erasable markers on.
The system is really for people who are good at doing repetitive things and I learned I am not one of them. At first we were really on schedule and never missed a day. Then a few days would go in-between sessions. Then we’d remember and do our sessions, but hardly twice a day as we were supposed to.
If you are good at keeping schedules and make sure to do the sessions, I think you could see improvement in your child’s ability to understand written words. My 1 year old daughter would put her arms up when the words “arms up” came on the screen. I thought that was pretty cool. I don’t think she was reading, but more understanding it meant to put her arms up.
My 3 year old daughter is not the type that can hold still and wander away during the DVD time. But she came back and loved the flop-book and sliding cards and was more interested in those. I wish I had been more diligent in doing this everyday, I am going to continue on with the system to see if she learns the words. Right now she hasn’t yet. She has, however, figured out that when I point at the picture of a tiger, and then point at the word tiger that the word represents the tiger. I’ll point at the tiger and then at the word and say “what’s this word” and she says “tiger”.
Giveaway: 1 Winner Will Get the Entire Your Baby Can Read Volume 1 Set including: 1 training DVD, 1 watching DVD for kids, 1 flap book, and 6 slide cards.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN: