- Kmart will double up to $1 manufacturer’s coupons – EVERYDAY this week!
- Limit 5 coupons per day
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You must scan your shop your way rewards card to get your coupons doubled
- You must have a minimum of $25 in groceries and pharmacy items before coupons are scanned in order for them to be doubled.
- Kmart won’t give you overage. If you have a $1.94 item and use $1/1 coupon, the coupon will double to take $1.94 off total, not $2 off.
- Don’t checkout at customer service because they don’t have catalina machines.
- NEW IMPORTANT INFO! In order to stack Kmart in-ad coupons with manufacturer’s coupons, you MUST hand the Kmart coupons over first, then the manufacturer’s ones! The fine print on Kmart coupons means you can’t stack Kmart store coupons, it doesn’t have anything to do with manufacturer’s coupons.
- SYWR Bonus Points: If there is a deal such as “buy $10 in maybelline, get 5,000 bonus points” you must spend $10 after all coupons are scanned in order to get your points.
- Catalinas & CRT coupon offers: Unlike bonus points, if there is a deal such as “buy $10 in maybelline, get $5 coupon” you can spend $10 before coupons are scanned, bring your total down by scanning coupons below $10, and your coupon offer will print.
Final prices reflect coupons being doubled!
Watch my Kmart coupon training video! if you’re new to Kmart extreme coupon shopping.
Shop Your Way Rewards Card: Must be scanned to get most deals/rewards at Kmart. Every 1,000 points is worth $1.00. These are easy to redeem – when you are checking out just say you’d like to pay with the rewards you have on your card. I just used $12 in rewards the other day!
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in Pink! ****Great prices are in black! If it’s in the ad and I didn’t list it here, I don’t think it’s a great price so don’t buy it unless you can’t wait for it to go on a better sale.
$0.70/1 Kellogg’s Krave Cereal (zip 33712)
Wa-hoo that is quite high value!
Giveaways on other blogs I Recommend Entering – great chances of winning!
Hosting a free giveaway?
- Leave us a link all week long! This list will be refreshed every Sunday.
- Please be sure it links directly to your giveaway, and not your homepage.
- Please put the date the giveaway ends, example: (1/24). I delete expired links or links with no end date.
- Add our button to your site.
Looking for other sites with giveaway linkys? We also have a complete list is of free places to advertise your giveaways!. Also, I can list your giveaway on linkys if you want me to!
NOTE: Adding links to your giveaways won’t work in rss or emails, you must visit the site to add a link to your giveaway or view all the other giveaways to enter!
Click “Continue Reading” (below) to see all the giveaways listed on other blogs and to add your own! (more…)
UPDATE: Some people are getting this deal, others aren’t. I have not figured out why yet, so YMMV!
NOTE: This deal begins Sunday 4/29 and ends Tuesday 5/1/12
In my Rite Aid Deals 4/29 – 5/5 I mentioned the Colgate coupon deals, but you can try these strategies to make money! There are 2 +Up promos that use can use for these deals. Buy Kids or Adult Colgate Power Toothbrush and get $3 +Up (limit 4) weekly deal AND Buy $20 Colgate/Softsoap, get $10 +Up (limit 4) monthly deal. The monthly +Up ends on Tuesday 5/1 so you’ll have to do the deal Monday or Tuesday!
Here are some scenarios:
Buy (3) Colgate Power Toothbrushes, $6.99 each
Use (3) $2/1 Colgate Power Toothbrush, exp 5/19/12 (SS 04/29/12)
Pay: $14.97 OOP, get $10 +Up –monthly deal + (3) $3 +Up – weekly deal
Final Price: FREE + $4.03 Money Maker!!
Buy (2) Colgate Power Toothbrushes, $6.99 each
Buy (2) Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief (4 oz), $4.99 each
Use (2) $2/1 Colgate Power Toothbrush, exp 5/19/12 (SS 04/29/12)
AND use (2) $1/1 Colgate Total Advanced, Optic White or Sensitive Pro-Relief 5/5/12 , SS 04/15/12
Pay: $17.96 OOP, get $10 +Up –monthly deal + (2) $3 +Up – weekly deal
Final Cost: FREE + $3.04 MM!!
NOTE: Remember if you already did the monthly deal 4 times this month you would not be eligible again.
View more Rite Aid Deals!
View this week’s Rite Aid’s Ad Scan. Want to be an extreme couponer? Don’t hesitate to ask questions because I answer them quickly!
**Stock up “Cuckoo Deals” final prices are in pink!