Click HERE to register for a chance to get a FREE Taylormade Burner 6-Iron Golf Club. Only First 20,000 people so HURRY OVER!!
A few hints to who will get the freebie!
Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
Entrants who make more than 3 golf purchases a year
Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, or Nike irons
Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
Entrants who belong to a social network
Super Bowl Sunday on 2/7, when you see the “Men Without Pants” commercial, be among the first to register HERE and you could win a pair of Men’s soft khakis. They are giving away 2,010 pairs, so you’ll want to have the website up in advance and ready to go! Good luck 🙂
* If you are one of the first two thousand and ten (2,010) individuals to register for the Giveaway following the live broadcast of the Dockers commercial, you automatically will receive one (1) pair of Dockers soft khakis pants awarded as a gift code redeemable at Dockers.com (the “Offer”). Size and style of pants subject to availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $30. Potential recipients will receive an email notifying them that they will receive the Offer. Limit: One (1) offer per person. Recipient will receive the Offer by email approximately 24-72 hours following verification.
Have you heard of Shop It To Me? They are basically a personal online shopper! You sign up, fill out what deals you want to be alerted on, including your favorite brands and what sizes, how often you want email alerts and that’s it! Here’s the best part…it is free and for every 10 friends you refer, you get a FREE $10 Gift Card. The gift cards you get are your choice!!! You can choose between gift cards from:
- Banana Republic
- J. Crew
- Jamba Juice
- Old Navy
- Urban Outfitters
When signing up, you fill in what brands & sizes, right down to your shoe and bra size, you are looking for, so deals are tailored to what you are looking for!
Thanks, Free Sample Freak!
I just found out about Cash4Books.net and I am so excited! I have so many books lying around I hope they buy them all up. It works super simple:
- Enter books to sell with their ISBN’s
- They pay for your shipping label — which you print right from your computer
- They pay you via paypal or check, whichever you prefer.
So go get em’ sold ladies! Please let me know how much $$$ you make! Go here: Cash4Books.net
Purchase any Neutrogena Clinical™ product by April 30, 2010 and mail in this completed rebate form along with your original dated sales receipt, and get a $15. Find out all the details on the form.
Also register with Neutrogena to receive a $5 off printable coupon for Neutrogena Clinical here.
Thanks, SD & Give Me Neither!
- Become a Fan of Louisiana Gold and enter your address and if the Saints Win the Super Bowl on Sunday Night they will mail you a coupon for a Free bottle of Louisiana Gold Hot Sauce!
- Free Travel Guides by State mailed to you here.
- Free samples mailed to you of custom printed products from business cards, postcards, invitations, mugs, tote bags and other great products here
- Sign up for a Free Weekly Newsletter from Baby Center. This is one of my personal favorites from when I was pregnant!
- Free Subscription to Remedy Life Magazine – A Quarterly Health Magazine
- Free Sample of Prilosec OTC
- Become a Nielson Home Scanner & get tons of freebies & cash here. This is the Nielson that does all TV ratings -very legit company.
- Yahoo! Personals has a rare 7 Day FREE Trial offer
- Free Sample of NicoDerm CQ, Plus a $7 Coupon by Mail
- File your Taxes for FREE with H&R block Federal Edition
- Free blood glucose meter (go to Walgreens today for your free blood sugar test)
(not free, but I love this deal!) 100 Mommy Cards for $1.99 here
I would love to know what your favorite deal was this week. Leave a comment below and give us the details!
The deadline to enter the semi-annual $10,000 scholarship for mom drawing is Feb. 15, you can go here to enter. They have their previous 36 winners posted online, I saw that some were men so apparently fathers can enter as well!
The deadline to enter the semi-annual $10,000 scholarship for anyone is also Feb. 15, you can go here to enter.
Select which state you would like to travel to, and receive a free travel guide via mail or download here. This year our focus is on getting grass in our yard. We only have dirt now. So traveling won’t be happening. What about you?
My sister Rozlyn, who I miss so very much, passed away 3 years ago from Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes. I think she would want you to understand how serious of a condition diabetes is:
Data from the 2007 National Diabetes Fact Sheet (the most recent year for which data is available)
Total: 23.6 million children and adults in the United States—7.8% of the population—have diabetes.
Diagnosed: 17.9 million people
Undiagnosed: 5.7 million people
Pre-diabetes: 57 million people. These people are mostly Type 2 (obesity diabetes) and can avoid diabetes by life-style changes.
71,000. That is the number of approximate number of amputations performed each year due to diabetes in the USA.
Learn more about symptoms and how to prevent it at the National Diabetes Association page.