New Utah restaurant coupons found here: Make sure to use code “APRILSHOWERS” for $10 off any $40 purchase:
- Joy Luck Restaurant 40% OFF!
- The Charcoal Room at Sky Bar 40% OFF!
- Italian Village 50% OFF!
- Shivers Shakes & Burgers 50% OFF!
- Coffee Pod 50% OFF!
- Este Pizzeria 50% OFF!
- Mi Ranchito 50% OFF!
- Pizzeria 712 20% OFF!
National restaurant coupons added to the 115 Restaurant Coupons list:
- Holiday Station Store – Get a free coffee or cappuccino (exp 4/25)
- Bakers Square – Free pie with any purchase on Wednesdays from 10:30 to close
- Fuddruckers: text the word: FUDDS to: 30364 for a FREE 1/3 lb Burger from Fuddruckers! (thanks, Free Sample Freak!)
- Black Angus Steakhouse – new daily deals added: Tuesday: 1/2 price bottle of wine with the purchase of any two entrees Wednesday: 1/2 lb. Prime Rib and Mud Pie only $14.99 Friday: Happy Hour 4-7 pm – Half Price Appetizers, Drinks, and more (Thanks Smart Couponing!)
- ABUELO’S – Sign up with their eClub with a short survey and get a Buy One Entree Get One Free Coupon via Email. (Thanks Smart Couponing!)
- Buffalo Wild Wings -$5 off a $25 food purchase. (exp 4/25) (Thanks Saving Sense with Cents!)
- Einstein Bros – FREE Chocolate Almond Latte Coupon (with any purchase) (exp 4/19) (Thanks, Couponing to Disney)
- Panda Express – buy one 2 or 3 entree plate and get a single entree plate for FREE (exp 4/21) (Thanks MoJo Savings!)
- Smokey Bones – Buy one entree (up to $20) and get one free! (exp 4/10) (Thanks Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free???)
Also, sometimes I see one and I just add it, I don’t have time to write up a separate post to let you know a new restaurant coupon has been added to the list. So before you go to eat out make sure to check it first!
Thanks, Couponing to Disney for compiling many of the national items on this list
Free bottle of EAS Myoplex Chocolate Cream Energy Shake here. It looks like it should be for a full size bottle, not a small sample, score!
Thanks, Mojo Savings!
UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER
UPDATE: I Spent $48 after rebates, I Saved $78
So I didn’t get too many freebies at the doublers event. I stuck to the rules my cashier had told me on the first day and only got 5 items, one of each item each day, instead of snatching 5 of all the good items on the first day. This way there was more for everyone!
The first day I did this deal I talked about here, and was so excited for the cheap TP and paper towels! They work out to about $3.33 each after rebate, a hot price I think!
Guess what I spent and saved total for all 4 of my Kmart Doublers shopping trips:
The first person to guess within $5 what I spent will get a coupon for free up to $5.50 Heluva Good Cheese, and $20 in other coupons.
The first person to guess within $5 what I saved will get 5 coupons for free Mighty Dog food plus $20 in other coupons.
There is also a linky to link up your own deals you got week – if you are reading this in Google Reader you’ll need to go to my site. You can link to your coupon blog or personal blog, but please link directly to your pictures of shopping trips and not you home page.
What deals did you score this week? Link em’ up
In Utah, we don’t have the luxury of Albertson’s, so this past week’s Kmart Doublers event was the only coupon doubler event most of us will see all year. As for me, I think it went well.
Some people were upset that Kmart was limiting customers to 5 coupons doubled per day. I thought it was nice. I didn’t have to wake up at the crack of dawn and run to the store, because it wasn’t going to be ransaked with people piling up their mini-vans with 50 boxes of freebies. I went, got my 5 items per day – infact I went a step further and followed the rules of not using two of the same coupons per day. This way everyone got some deals, not just the first person there as soon as they opened.
Anyways, I really hope Kmart starts doing these more often. If you enjoyed the double coupon event and want more, email Kmart at email@example.com or call them 1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848) and tell them you appreciated the Kmart Double Coupon event and it got you doing more shopping there then usual or anything else you have positive to say about it. Stores usually listen to feedback!
Sign up for a free account and every day you get an email for a great deal in your area. If you choose to buy it, you’re only charged if enough people choose it as well (usually happens because the deal is so great). That’s how they get such a good price, volume!!
Today’s Utah deal is a $15 gift certificate for Cucina Deli for $7!! Its different every day from all kinds of businesses.