Beat the heat with this 12′ x 30″ Metal Frame Pool Set from Sears for just $129.99 (Reg.$229.99) + FREE Shipping. Just right for the little tikes. Pool includes pump, installation DVD, PVC sidewalls, drain plug and 1 year warranty. Don’t forget to start your purchase with Shopathome for 5% Cash Back!
View more Sears Deals!
26 Shopping Secrets at Kohl’s that Really Work!
Shopping at Kohl’s can be very rewarding with HUGE savings! Become an expert by checking out these secrets and tell your friends.
1. Look for LCD price tags with a square in the corner!
If you see this that indicates the item has reached the lowest price of the season. That means it won’t drop price again unless it goes on clearance.
2. Decode Kohl’s LCD Price Signs
Know how to decode Kohl’s Electronic Prices on their signs. Again look in the upper right corner of the LCD price tags for these codes:
- BB – Bonus Buy
- S – Sale, The item will be on sale for 1 – 2 weeks
- PP – Product Placement. This is a fixed sale price and no a percent off discount
- BGH – Buy One Get One Half Off
- NM – New Markdown. The product will be going on clearance the same night or the next day. WAIT TO BUY and save money!
- GV – Great Value. Limited price drop – usually onlys last 1 -2 days
Clearance Tip: Clearance is usually marked every other month or so, with additional marks in between. Clearance at Kohl’s is based on quantity of the item, and can vary by color. So let’s say a shirt comes in both blue and red, but there are 25 blues vs 10 reds. The blue would go to 70/80% off while the red would go to 60 off%. Typically, everything starts at 60%, and the lowest it will ever go is 90% off. Also, most clothing items will be labeled as “Limited Quantity” before going clearance at 55-60% off. Also keep in mind, unlike many stores, Kohl’s coupon will work on clearance items unless an item is considered “Prestige”, but that typically applies only to beauty products. Thanks for the tip & pic Rather-be-shopping!
3. Only Spend $48 (NOT $50) to get $10 in Kohl’s Cash
At Kohl’s you can earn Kohl’s Cash during certain periods (they tell you when!) Typically you get $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend. According to their official store policy you only have to get your order over $48 and you will still qualify to earn the $10 Kohl’s Cash. Your $48 total must be after all discounts are applied but BEFORE tax!
4. You Can Use Kohl’s Coupons On Clearance
At Kohl’s even if something is marked down 80% you can still use the 30% off coupon (in store or online) you have to drop the price even more!
5. Look for up to Date Coupon Codes Before you Shop!
Watch our site for the latest coupons codes for Kohl’s – just do a search for Kohl’s or look under Online Deals. We try to keep you up to date on the latest sales and codes! You can also join the email list to get a 15% off code
6. Stack Coupon Codes
- Up to (1) Sitewide percent-off coupon code (for example: 15% off an entire purchase)
- Up to (4) Department-specific, percent-off, or dollar-off coupon codes (for example: 20% off home bedding, $10 off a $30 womens apparel purchase)
- Up to (4) Kohl’s rewards codes (for exapmple: Yes2You Rewards and Kohl’s Cash)
- Up to (1) Free shipping code (for example: free shipping on any order)
7. Join the Rewards Program
Join Kohl’s Yes2You Rewards program and earn points everytime you shop! For every 100 points you earn $5. They sometimes send out $5 Reward codes randomly even if you haven’t made a purchase!
8. Even if you forget you coupons you can get credit back
If you forget to use a coupon on your trip to Kohl’s.com just email customer service. Give them your order number and promo code and once they verify it is valid you will be credited back in the original form of payment.
You can always go to customer service to show them your unused coupon and original receipt for in store purchases, but it is up to each store whether or not they give you credit.
9. Use Mail in Rebates to Save More
At Kohl’s they offer Mail-in-Rebates where you can save even more. Don’t forget to mail these in! Just take a few min to fill them out and send them in. Rebates include checks, Visa Prepaid Cards and Credits toward future purchases.
10. Use a Card Don’t Worry about a Receipt
Kohl’s return policy states that if you use ANY credit card to make a purchase, they store your shopping history for a full year in their computer. This means you can get your full-purchase price back on a return
11. No Time Limit on Returns
You can get your cash back for up to 12 months after you purchase from Kohl’s. After 12 months you can still get in-store credit.
12. Returns and Kohl’s Cash
Be aware that if you pay with Kohl’s cash and make a return (or partial return) the Kohl’s Cash is deducted first. You will not get the full refund. For example, if you paid $25 for a pair of jeans and used $10 Kohl’s cash you will only receive a refund of $15.
13. You Can Price match
You can price match in store or online at Kohl’s.com.
- In-store they will match a competitor of a national retailer that has a brick-and-mortar physical store. They do not price match with wholesale clubs like Costco and will not price match online only retailers (like Amazon.)
- In store they will not price match their own prices at Kohl’s.com
- If you price match it must be sold by the retailer and not a third party vendor.
- They will not price match clearance or BOGO promotions
- If you price match you can still use a coupon, but only up to 15% more off
- In Store they will want to see a copy of the competitor’s ad with the sale date clearly marked
- In Store you can price match online stores like Target.com – just show them it on your mobile device – each store has the option of honoring it or not
- Online price matching you need to send a link to Kohl’s of the item on the website and the competitor’s website for verification.
14. Get Price Adjustments for Partial Refunds
If you buy something from Kohl’s and it goes on sale within 14 days of your purchase you can show them your original receipt and proof the item was reduced (clearance and BOGO Excluded) you can request a refund for the difference. You can take it to customer service or call (855) 564-5705. If you used a coupon code then it must still be valid for them to apply it to the new price. View the full price adjustment policy.
15. Shop 3 pm Friday to 1 pm Sunday
The best time to shop at Kohl’s is Friday at 3pm thru Sunday at 1pm. During these hours they offer an additional 10 – 25% off in store and online. They do these in store and online markdowns happen a couple times a month and will be advertised in your paper and online.
16. Learn How to Calculate Your Savings
No matter how you hand the coupons to you cashier or enter them online they will be calculated in this order by their system:
1. Department-specific, dollar-off coupons ($10 off a $30 toy purchase); then % off, Kohl’s coupon codes (20% off children’s apparel) will be applied to qualifying items
2. Dollar-off coupons ( Yes2You Rewards or Kohl’s Cash or $10 off an entire purchase of $40 or more) will be subtracted from your subtotal
3. Only one sitewide, % off coupon (20% off an entire purchase) will be applied.
17. Get Registry Rewards
You can earn 10% Rewards on gifts purchased from your Kohl’s registry. A $50 Gift earns you $5, a $280 gift earns you $28, etc.
Save an extra 15% on item left on your registry for three months after the wedding. It’s a great way to pay for items you still want and need.
18. FREE Shipping on any item in the US
If you place an order from the Kohl’s kiosk and it ships for FREE anywhere in the U.S. This is a great way to buy a gift for someone and have it shipped directly to them. If you were going to ship it to them anyway you might as well get it for FREE!
19. Get the Kohl’s Credit Card
Kohl’s has one of the best deals on having their Store Credit Card! Kohl’s card users are always being sent exclusive savings codes and FREE shipping offers! Coupon codes are sent out 12 times a year and average between 15 – 30% off – and remember these codes will stack with other current codes – but you can’t use them if you don’t have card!
20. Pay Your Kohl’s Card at the Register
If you are worried about late fees then use cash or a check to pay off your card right at the register! You can even do it at the kiosks after your purchase – that way you keep a zero balance, but you have all the savings benefits.
21. Use the Kohl’s App
Kohl’s has their own app which is just like a coupon organizer. You just scan in your physical coupons and Kohl’s cash and it keeps track of it for you. You can look up current coupons to redeem in the store and check your Yes2You rewards.
22. Seniors Shop on Wednesday
Customers 55 + at Kohl’s get a 15% discount each Wednesday when they shop in-store. This discount can be stacked with other department specific coupon to save even more!
23. Clearance Prices are up to 90% Regular Price
At Kohl’s savings start at 60% and go all the way up 90% off! They have big savings!
24. Connect to In Store WIFI for Coupon & Points
When you head in store to Kohl’s connect to the Kohl’s WIFI. You will get a FREE Coupon to use while you shop and open the Kohl’s App while connected to WIFI And get 10 FREE Yes2You points.
25. You Won’t Find Savings on Electronics
Don’t bother buying electronics at Kohl’s. They are often not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. Almost all electronic brands have been excluded as well as Nike products. Check out the full list of exclusions
26. Your Best Savings at Kohl’s are Apparel and Small Kitchen Appliances
Many times I have picked up FREE small kitchen appliances at Kohl’s with their coupon offers + mail in rebates. Apparel is always on sale and has coupon offers you can stack to get some CUCKOO deals!
27. Don’t Shop Unless You Want Big Savings
There are so many coupons and deals at Kohl’s. Only shop there if you are prepared to use them and save. The bottom of your receipt will show you your overall savings. Coupons are easy to access and codes are easy to find.
Follow Cuckoo For Coupons for all the best Kohl’s deals!
Here is a great deal on Clorox Scrub Singles at your local Target! Use the coupon, Cartwheel offer and Snap offer to make a winning 32¢ steal deal!
Here’s the deal:
View more Target Deals!
Today only, get on over to Papa Johns.com where you may be able to score 50% off ANY large, regular menu price (RMP) pizza! Just sign-in to your account, click on “Special Offers” (at the top of the page), then enter in the promo code STHP and click apply to see if this offer is available in your area. If so, you can snag a large Extra-Cheese pizza for only $6.75 (+ delivery fee & tax) or a large The Works pizza for only $8.25 (+ delivery fee & tax)! Enjoy the pizza! If you are a Papa John’s member just sign in to see how close you are to earning a FREE Pizza!
View more Online Deals!
Head over to Google Play where you can download the full length movie All Creatures Big and Small for FREE! Featuring the voices of Martin Sheen and Amy Grant, comes the untold story of Noah’s Ark. Get ready for an epic adventure with Nestrians Dave and Finny, a clumsy species who attempt to sneak onto the Ark but accidentally get left behind!
You will have to have a credit card, but you will not get charged. This offer is good thru July 28, 2015.
View more Freebies!