K-Mart’s Deal of the Day today is 50% off of a Transformers Autobot Laptop or Transformers Radio Control Vehicle Assortment, or $17.99 for Barbie and the Three Musketeers. With Target’s $5 off coupon, it is only $14.00 at Target. So if you want the Barbie, it is cheaper at Target! Online: $5 Off Barbie Enter code TC9NOV29. In-store: use the coupon from their Toy Catalog they sent in the newspaper two weeks ago.
50% off any one item Sat. 11/21 when you make a band name + already reduced prices and $10 off $50 purchase coupon!
What are some ways to legitimately make money online?
My requirement is it must not cost you money, not upfront, not monthly, ever. Coupon Geek has some more to add:
1) You will definitely want to set up a separate email account just for surveys. A lot of the companies off you money for simply reading emails, which can accumulate to 3-6 per day per company. This will also prevent your personal account from becoming bombarded.
2) You won’t “get rich fast” with any of them. They take time to reach the designated payouts that some companies requite. You’ll need to definitely practice a little patience, but it’s worth it when the checks show up!
3) Different companies offer different rewards. Some only payout with gift cards. Others you’ll have to reach a designated threshold before you get your money. Others pay out in freebies. And you might get lucky enough to find some that payout a little of everything!
4) Always make sure a company is “legit”. Ask around or look for those posted as recommendations from bloggers you trust. But always follow the rule of “Use Your Best Judgment” or “If It Sounds To Good To Be True…It Probably Is!” Never, ever pay a fee to join one!
5) You can use a program such as Roboform that will automatically fill in data for you, saving you time. There’s a free version that you can download.
6) It may not seem like your surveys are adding up to much so consider putting them in a separate high-interest account and watch them grow (and earn interest!). Think of it as your vacation/Christmas Fund!
Quality Health: No credit card, nothing to buy, just free samples of products!
My Survey: Earn rewards for taking surveys & influence new products. Entry to win $10,000 just for registering at MySurvey.com. You get 10 points for joining and up to 1500 points per survey. Points can be converted to cash and they’ll mail you a check in a week.
Inbox Dollars – I primarily use Inbox Dollars for the paid emails. They pay you to click on a button that says “I read this email” on every email they send you. However, this way takes a long time to reach payout.
Survey4Profit.com: Cash payouts can range from $10 to $250 per survey completed. Every survey is free.
Ipsos- You’ll get 2-5 survey opportunities a week that earn you points. You can turn those in for gift cards to places like Applebees, Chilis, Olive Garden, Amazon and Kohl’s. Every survey you somplete also earns you an entry into a $5,000 drawing.
SwagBucks – Now, for those of you who have been around a little while, you know I love Swagbucks! You earn swagbucks just for doing your normal searches. Every so often, a little box will show up and say you won a swagbuck (and then you do a little dance…lol). You can redeem your swagbucks for gift cards, clothing, music and much more! And Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks days, so today is a great day to sign up because when you search you get way more Swag Bucks today. Go here to sign up.
Some sites don’t want you to take surveys, but rather complete minimum purchase requirements of their sponsers and then you get a reward. Here is an a proven one: Get your FREE $500 Gasoline Gift Card – Participation Required
Those personally I don’t have time for, but if you do then they are a great high value reward program and go for it!
I hope this helps lead you in the right direction. Good luck!
Thank you, Jaycie for your help in compiling this great list!
I just signed up for a free sample of philosophy’s gingerbread man shower gel! I have heard this smells really really good. Go to here and become a fan, then click on their “go to application” button which allows you to sign up for the free sample!
These are $22 QVC!
K-Mart’s Deal of the Day Nov. 20th only is $4.99 100 ct- Heavy Duty Light Sets. Time to decorate outside before it gets too cold! Make sure to get your star for the day here. Also, check out their “Better Than Black Friday” sale going on today and tomorrow while your there!
$2.50 for Merry Madagascar? Yes, please!
Get a $2.50 rebate when you buy Merry Madagascar at Walmart and a Kraft 5oz at Walmart.
Merry Madagascar on sale for just $5.00 during pre-order, with FREE shipping to your home or Walmart.
Get a $2.50 rebate back when you buy any Kraft item and the Merry Madgascar DVD using this rebate form HERE, VALID FROM 11/18 UNTIL 12/30.
NOTE – If you do decide to purchase online, when you send your rebate in, be sure to staple both receipts together and circle the prices. I did call Kraft to confirm that you can do this!
WOWZA! Be one of the first 100 people at the Shops at Riverwoods Nov. 20th at 7pm with your copy of Book #2 in the Twilight series, “New Moon “and win tickets to the Nov. 20th 9:50 show! The show is at the Carmike Wynnsong theater right there at the Riverwood.
Also Nov. 20th: Lighting of the Streets in Provo, events start at 6pm. Family scavenger hunt at 6pm, live music until 7:30, visit with Santa and take a free carriage ride until 9pm!
I just won $10 playing Huggies Enjoy the Ride “find that baby” game. Sign in or sign up if you aren’t a member. You will get 10 points just for signing up! I am buying Huggies from Rite Aid right now because from 9/25 to 12/26 if you enter in your receipts on their Single Check Rebate page you get a free box of diapers after you have bought 5 packs, any size including pull-ups! I combine their sales with coupons to get great deals, then will end up with a free box!
Anyways, Huggies wipes and diapers have codes on them. Enter them for more points on Huggies Enjoy the Ride.
Then, use 5 points to play the “find the baby game”. I won on my fourth try. I think I have it figured out how to win! Every time the babies are hiding somewhere completely different than before or a spot they have never hidden in. After you pick 3 spots for the 3 babies, the game shows you where the babies were hiding. So if they are hiding behind 2 pillows and the window on your first try, then next time none will be in those three spots. So by your fourth try you should be able to figure out where they haven’t been at all, and Walaaa! Free $10 mailed to your house!