My new Coupons.com favorites:
- $0.75/1 5-lb bag of Gold Medal Flour
- $0.75/1 Nature’s Own Bread
- $0.50/1 Land-O-Lakes Butter with Olive Oil
- $1/1 YoPlus yogurt
- $2/1 Any Huggies Diapers
- $0.75/1 Huggies Wipes (64 ct +)
- $2/1 Any Higgies Overnight Diapers
- $2/1 Pull Ups Training Pants
- $2/1 Good Nites Sleep Pants (go here to see a Walgreen’s scenerio for Diapers this week!)
My new RedPlum.com favorites are:
- $1.00/1 Slim Jim® Canister 16 ct. or larger
- $1.00/1 Del Monte Fruit Chillers®
- $2.00/1 Wardley® Advanced Nutrition™ Fish Food
I just activate all of them each month because it’s free and sometimes I “accidentially” buy a product without knowing I had the eCoupon!
What is an eCoupon, Loadable or Clipless coupon?
An eCoupon is an electronic coupon get online in a similar manner to a printable coupon. Instead of printing the coupon, you load it onto your store loyalty card. When you scan your loyalty card at the cash register, or give your phone number, you will automatically receive the savings if you’ve made a qualifying purchase.
Go to Cellfire.com and enter in your store loyalty card #, then click on the new eCoupons to add them to your card. Stack these with printed manufacturer’s coupons for extra savings!
Go to UPromise.com and enter in your store loyalty card #, then click on “coupons & deals” then “Grocery eCoupons”. Then you select ALL the eCoupons. I try to do this the 1st day of every month since normally that is when their coupons re-fresh. You can still use a manufacturer’s coupon on the purchase as well!
Use eCoupons at Smith’s, Albertson’s, and the following stores: