This Sunday, 8/21/11, only expect one coupon insert in the paper.
Starting on Thursdays all coupons for the up-coming week are added to my database. Head on over to my Coupon Database and follow these instructions to view them:
First click on Advanced Search as shown below:
Then under Source, select the date the coupons are to be released and click on Search.
All the coupons from that insert will appear!
Buying newspapers for coupon inserts tips:
- If you buy them in-store, select Dollar Tree’s sell them on Saturday with the inserts!
- Always check the papers before buying them to ensure the inserts haven’t been stolen.
- Removing inserts and not buying the paper is theft!
- Score over 50% off or get FREE weeks of your home newspaper delivery. Go to discounted newspaper subscriptions sign-ups
- If you live in Utah, I have negotiated the lowest multiple Sunday paper rates!
- View my video teaching how many papers to buy, and how to organize those inserts!
- Target Round Up: $0.99 Cooking Oil, $0.25 Flax Milk & More!
- Walgreen's: $2.99 Scott Paper Towels! (Reg. $6.49)
- Target: $0.75 Annie's Yogurt! ($3.49 Value)
- Kmart: FREE Paper Shredder After Points! ($25.49 Value)
- Target: $0.03 Per Load Purex Liquid Detergent!