Albertson’s Coupon Policies
Albertson’s Coupon Policy (my shortened version):
- Will take all manufacturer coupons and you can stack them with an Albertsons in-store coupon
- Will take printed internet coupons
- Will double coupons – must have a coupon (usually comes in the Sunday paper) that is called an “Albertson’s Twice the Value” coupon and you can use that coupon:
- On up to 3 doublers in a transaction.
- To double the value of a coupon up to $1
- To double coupons that say “Do Not Double”
- Will not take competitors ad coupons
- Will not take Internet printable competitors coupons
- Will not take Walgreens Register Rewards Catalina Coupons
- Will not match competitors ads or prices
How many twice the value Albertson’s coupons can I use per shopping trip?
From Albertson’s email they sent CCD: We ask that customers limit the transactions to 3-that means 3 separate orders per trip. We define “trip” as a visit to the store. If you want to go back through the line again with 3 more separate transactions, that is acceptable. You can do up to 3 transactions per day or 9 twice the value coupons per day.
Long Albertson’s Coupon Policy:
Intermountain West Division Front End & Scan Operations
10/14/10 Web Facing Coupon Acceptance Policy
Albertsons Coupon Acceptance Policy
Albertsons promotes a coupon friendly shopping experience and encourages customers to participate in store, manufacturer and internet coupon use. The following policy guidelines are current, but Albertsons may change this policy at any time and policy changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption. The current policy information can be discussed with individual store management but is not posted in each store.
Coupons – Definition: Coupons are a form of tender to reduce an order total based on merchandise purchased. Retailers are not required by law to accept manufacturers’ coupon. Coupons can be in print and/or in electronic form, and may be integrated into the register systems where they are deducted automatically when all purchase requirements are met.
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
– Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase. These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.
– Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
– Coupons have no cash value.
– Albertsons only accepts original coupons and does not accept photocopied or reproduced coupons (including multiple – prints of same series internet coupons).
Albertsons does not accept expired coupons. Printed expiration dates are verified in addition to scanning the coupon for validity.
– Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
– The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
– Albertsons will accept ONE manufacturer coupon and ONE store coupon on the same qualifying item.
– Albertsons does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any competitor with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
– All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
– Albertsons reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
– Coupons issued by manufacturers contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement”, “face value”, “expiration date” and the verbiage “manufacturer coupon”. Albertsons adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines.
– Albertsons may issue private promotion “manufacturer coupons” in advertisements that state “redeemable only at – Albertsons” in which Albertsons is the only retailer that will accept.
– Albertsons accepts internet generated manufacturer coupons that have the following conditions:
* Coupons must scan at checkout.
* Coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry-standard format.
* Coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
– Albertsons does not accept internet generated manufacturer coupons that have the following conditions:
* FREE product without a required purchase.
* A redemption value that exceeds $5.00.
* The absence of a clear and scannable UPC bar code.
* Same serial numbers (internet sites print time & date stamps on coupons and limit the number of coupons that can be printed from same computer).
* The absence of a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon