Kroger Coupon Policy
Mar 6 2011
Kroger Coupon Policy:
- Sign up for the Kroger Fuel Saver Rewards Program to save money on fuel.
- Kroger Plus Card: Scan this to receive the weekly advertised price. When you register your Store Loyalty Card, you will begin to receive Home Mailer coupons. Load your Kroger Plus Card number to your UPromise, Kroger eCoupons, shortcuts and cellfire accounts to receive free eCoupons uploaded to your card. These eCoupons do not double.
- Kroger Double Coupon Policies:
- The Cincinnati, OH Kroger Region: Coupons for $.50 or less will be doubled. Any coupons between $.50 and $1 will be redeemed at $1. Coupons over $1 are redeemed at face value.
- The Mid-Atlantic Kroger Region: Coupons for $.50 or less will be doubled.
- The Southwest Kroger Region: Kroger will double coupons up to .50 and triple coupons up to .39.
- Kroger does NOT accept other store coupons or competitor’s coupons
- BOGO FREE: At Kroger, you do not have to purchase two items for buy one get one free deals; items ring at half price. If you buy two items on a BOGO free sale, and use one BOGO free coupon, you’ll get both items free!
- Kroger stores accept Internet printable coupons.
- Kroger does not accept internet printable coupons for free products.
- B1G1 Internet printable coupons are accepted.