Military Commissary’s Coupon Policy
Jun 16 2010
Military Commissary’s Coupon Policy:
- Any Catalina coupon (from Walgreen’s, Albertson’s, etc…) should be accepted at commissarys since all Catalina coupons are indeed manufacturer coupons (just keep in mind that the coupon cannot state that it can ONLY be redeemed at a particular store).
- They do accept Internet printed coupons. Bar code must scans.
- Overseas Shoppers can use expired coupons up to 6 months.
- You do not have to pay tax on your purchases. You will get charged a 5% surcharge to pay for commissary construction, equipment and maintenance.
- You can check your local commissary sales prices online! Log in (you have to enter your social security number, last name, and birthday).
- You can use coupons at a Tent sale!
- You cannot use two coupons on one item. Meaning that you cant use a military coupon with a manuf. coupon on the same item.
- They will not accept competitors coupons and do not double or triple the face value of a coupon.