Office Depot Coupon Policy
Jun 16 2010
Office Depot’s Coupon Policy:
- Will price match prices on products but not services. Will accept competitor’s coupons. Will not price match products that involve a mail-in rebate, gift check, gift card, free promotional product or equivalent. They do not match free products offered with a purchase.
- Worklife Rewards from Office Depot is their store loyalty program. It is free to join, plus you can get lots of 100% free after rewards products with their program. Always remember to use your member number for online or in-store purchases to get your rewards.
- Limit of one account per household.
- Reward rates are 10% back on ink, toner, paper and Copy & Print Services or 1% on most everything else.
- Sometimes you can get up to 100% back – this will be in their weekly ad.
- Rewards will be deposited into your account within 4-6 weeks of your purchase, then quarterly you will receive an Office Depot gift card (called “rewards certificate”) if your Worklife Rewards balance is at least $10. The gift card will be mailed to you and you should receive it within 60 days of the end of a calendar quarter. If your balance is not $10, your earnings will carry forward until you do reach $10.
- Use your Office Depot gift card to make future purchases.
- Office Depot Reward Cards are valid for 90 days.
- Purchases made with Office Depot Rewards or Merchandise Certificates do not qualify for Rewards -this means rewards to not “roll” like at Office Max!
- If you use a store coupon (or a competitor’s coupon since they accept those too) to lower your out of pocket expense, then you will earn 100% back on the amount you actually paid; that to say, you never “make a profit” through their program.
- Contact Worklife Rewards Member Services at 866-322-3225