Office Max’s Coupon Policy 2017
Office Max’s Coupon Policy:
- Very difficult to price match at -read their policy here. Basically, you have to fax your price match request to 1-800-706-9286, and they have a lot of exclusions on what can and can not be price matched.
- MaxPerks Bonus Rewards Program: when you sign up onine you can print your card immediately. Or sign up at your local OfficeMax store or by calling 1-866-MAXPERKS. The MaxPerks program is open to teachers and businesses. However, ANY one is eligible for a MaxPerk’s business membership. You do NOT have to own a business – I called and verified this!
- The Max Perk Rewards end up being a store credit.
- Every quarter, MaxPerks will send you a MaxPerks Reward Card and you will have 1-2 months to spend it online or in-stores.
- Earn $3.00 for Each Printer Cartridge You Recycle (Maximum of $60 per calendar year)
- Earn $25 for every $500 you spend on qualified purchases.
- IMPORTANT: Office Max Rewards Roll!Paying for 100% back in bonus rewards, $0.01 after bonus rewards and fixed value (buy X, get $Y in rewards) bonus rewards offers with rewards have earned rewards so at least for those three types of bonus rewards offers, MaxPerks rewards have “rolled”.
The one type of bonus rewards offer that does not roll is “Get X% Back in MaxPerks Rewards on most everything”. The offers’ terms noted the exception:
“*20% MaxPerks Bonus Rewards offer valid in-store from June 20, 2010 thru June 26, 2010. Saving pass, phone promo code or online promo code and member’s MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase. No Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. Not valid on computers, gift cards, general use prepaid cards, phone cards, purchases with a Retail ConnectSM card, sales tax, OfficeMax private label ink, toner and ink refills, Sprint® monthly price plans and purchases made prior to enrollment and purchases with a MaxPerks Reward Card.”
This means: If you have rewards, you can pay for items with those rewards and qualify for more rewards!