Part of the ABC’s of Couponing Guide
This is my in-depth coupon clipping slicing & organizing video. It covers:
- Where to get coupons (I have negotiated the lowest multi-copy Sunday rates here!)
- Coupon binder vs. filing method
- Slice Coupon Cutter (no more scissors for me!)
- Pre-sorting categories as you slice coupons
- Showing my coupon binder & categories I use (view them HERE)
I have gotten so many emails asking about my Slice Coupon Cutter – you can scoop up a slice safety cutter here on Amazon.com for just $6 plus free super saver shipping!
UPDATE: I got a new binder cover from Coupon Clutch that you’ll love- check it out below!
Save 15% off your Coupon Clutch binder by using the code CUCKOO at checkout!
Here’s a video of me and my new coupon binder when I first got it!
Note, I use the same organization system as seen in the video above, I just got a binder that looks cuter for shopping!
I hope you enjoy the video and leave me any questions you have or suggestions!
- CVS: FREE + $1.43 Moneymaker CoverGirl Cosmetics! ($6 Value)
- *UPDATE* Kmart Double Coupons Master List (09/25-10/01): FREE Gillette, Bic & more!
- 6 Reasons to Download the FREE Cuckoo for Coupon Deals App!
- Kmart: FREE Scotch Tape 6 Roll with Dispenser!
- Kmart: FREE Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo! ($4 Value)