Create a Printable Shopping List:
Just add the items you plan to buy & click the “Create List” button below.
Create List feature is a new feature in Beta Testing. Please leave a comment with problems or suggestions to make it better!
Adding deals to your printable shopping list won’t work in RSS feeds or emails – visit the site to use this feature.
Print this out and take it with you in your coupon binder – although I never have problems with cashiers at my Rite Aid!
I received an email from Rite Aid informing me of their new coupon policy. Not much has changed; you can still stack one “48” Rite Aid valuable coupon, one “49” Rir,eAid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5”manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item!!!!!
The only difference I spotted was: “In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.”
Rite Aid Coupon Acceptance
To Our Valued Customers:
Rite Aid gladly accepts the following coupon types as detailed in the coupon acceptance guidelines listed below:
· Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a “5.”
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
· Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers viae-mail. These coupons are labeled “manufacturer coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “49.”
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
· Rite Aid coupons are labeled “variable coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “48.”
Internet/Print at Home coupons
· Rite Aid will accept Internet/print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5.00 off.
· A Rite Aid coupon (with the Rite Aid logo) is NOT considered an Internet coupon (even if printed off the Internet) and istherefore not subject to the $5.00 maximum.
+UP Reward Coupons
· +UP Reward coupons are special coupons earned by a customer in a prior purchase that can be used for any nonprescriptionpurchase with a small number of exclusions that are listed on the+UP coupon. Multiple +UP coupons can be used (subject to the printed exclusions) up to the amount of purchase before sales tax.
Buy One, Get One Free
· We accept two coupons for the purchase of two items that are on Buy One, Get One Free Promotion.
· We accept a Buy One, Get One Free Coupon with an item that is in our flyer as Buy One, Get One Free, meaning both items are free. The cash register will compute any sales tax due, which varies by state law.
Total Purchase Coupons
· Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
· These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
o The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.
o Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).
o Coupons for individual items can also be used including another “48” coupon that is tied to an item in the transaction.
o Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.
· Coupons must be valid and in date; Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
· Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.
· In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
· When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
· Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
· More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
· All coupons match the item being purchased.
· The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.
· No more than one “48” Rite Aid valuable coupon, one “49” Rir,eAid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5”manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item.
· Rite Aid may accept multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
Buy 5 Crest Pro-Health Rinse 1 liter $5 each
Total = $25
Use the $5/$25 Rite Aid purchase coupon found here or here (use zip code 19136)
Use 5 $2/1 coupons from the 8/1 PG
Get back a $10 Single Check Rebate #39 (valid this week ONLY!)
Get a $10 Rite Aid gift card from the Oral Care Single Check Rebate (when you buy $25 or more of select oral care products) Final Cost– all 5 for FREE + $10 moneymaker!!
Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers or Easy Ups $8.99
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate #46
Buy 1 package of Pampers diapers $8.99
Buy 1 package of Pampers Wipes (72 ct) –FREE with coupon below
Use the $1.50/1 coupon from the 8/1 PG
Use the buy 1 package of Pampers diapers get wipes FREE coupon from the 8/1 PG
Get a $2 +Up Reward
Submit for the $2 Single Check Rebate Final Cost= $3.49 for Pampers diapers and wipes!
L.A. Looks – $1.99
Submit for $0.99 SCR
Plus use $1/1 coupon here or from the 8/1 RedPlum insert Free after coupon & SCR
FlexTastic/Profoot Miracle or Triad Insoles or Heel Rescue Foot Cream – $5 Get $10 SCR when you buy 3
Get $2 UPR when you buy 3
Buy 3 and use 3 $1/1 printable Free after SCR, UPR & coupons
Excedrin Extra Strength – $1.99
Use $1/1 coupon from the 7/11 SmartSource insert
Or use $1.50/1 coupon from the 7/11 SmartSource insert $0.49 after coupon
Aussie Hair Care – $2.50
Get $1/2 UPR
Plus use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 8/1 P&G insert $0.75 each after coupon & UPR
Johnson’s Baby Care – $3.99
Get $2 UPR
Use $1/1 printable here or here $0.99 after coupon and UPR