Video Courtesy of KSL.com
If you just heard about couponing on my KSL News shopping trips, and you are ready to get started, I’m here to help!
I post all the coupon deals stores in Utah are offering each week! In order to understand how to get the deals, read below. To view the deals this week, go to the Walmart deals post, Walgreens Deals post here, the Rite Aid post here, the Smiths post here, the Maceys post here, and the Fresh Market post here.
If you want alerted each week of what the hot deals are, then sign up for email alerts!
First, this is my in-depth coupon clipping slicing & organizing video. It covers:
- How to get the LOWEST prices on multiple copies of the Sunday paper so you can get a lot of coupon inserts (I just renegotiated new lower prices – read how to get them here!) I have massive discounts on The Daily Herold (only paper in Utah with the Red Plum Insert coupons!) The SLC Tribune, The Desert News, The Ogden-Standard Examiner and The Herold Journal.
- Coupon binder vs. filing method
- Slice Coupon Cutter (no more scissors for me!)
- Pre-sorting categories as you slice coupons
- Showing my coupon binder & categories I use (view them HERE)
I have gotten so many emails asking about my Slice Coupon Cutter – you can scoop up a slice safety cutter here on Amazon.com for just $6 plus free super saver shipping!
Since I made that video, I got a new binder cover from Coupon Clutch !
After watching the video, and you have more questions, read below to learn all about extreme couponing: