There’s Only 2 Rules to Enter:
1. Create a video on how to coupon at a specific store.
- Examples: How to coupon at Kroger. How to coupon at Dollar General.
- Have fun! Make it informative, silly, goofy, long, short, whatever you want! Choose any store you want – even if I have already done a video on it! Ideas: Take a shopping trip – show us your favorite ways to score coupons at that store. Show us your haul and describe how you rolled your deals! Do a powerpoint. Make up a song about the store -here’s a hilarious example! Do whatever you want.
2. Upload the video to YouTube by Feb. 28th: you MUST select to have the video as a reply to this video. That is how I will know it is entered into the contest. In order to make your video a response: on the video page, you have to go to the comment box and click until you see your cursor ready to type. Then, a link appears off to the right asking to “attach a video”. You click “attach a video” and continue on to upload your video.
- Title: put in “How to Coupon at NAME OF STORE”
- Description: put in “http://CuckooForCouponDeals.com how to extreme coupon at NAME OF STORE video.”
- Example below:
Then it will be listed as a response to my video, and I’ll know it’s entered in the contest! If you submit a video as a response and it’s declined, then you didn’t follow the 2 simple rules – re-submit following the rules.
Bloggers: You are welcome to enter as well!
I will post March 1-8 a form to vote on your favorite video! The votes will be done so as soon as you submit a vote you will see how many votes each video has! I am trying to make it so you can only vote on a video once per IP address per day, so you can come back and vote each day, but only once per day to make it fair.