I feel like after reading dozens of threads, and talking to the Catalina headquarters directly, I have a very clear view of how double coupon events at Kmart work and how their catalina program works! I personally tested and yep, you need a filler item if you are buying one item, using one coupon, and paying with a a catalina! You’d need to have two items, one to attach the catalina to and the other for the item with the coupon. Who knew Kmart was so similar to Wags?
- Target: $4.49 Tide Pods or Gain Flings! ($10 Value)
- Best Buy: FREE Shipping on Everything!
- Target: $386.99 TCL 55" 4k Roku Smart TV! ($600 Value)
- Rite Aid: $1.99 Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent! ($7.29 Value)
- GONE Target: $187.49 KitchenAid Professional Mixer! ($450 Value)