I feel like after reading dozens of threads, and talking to the Catalina headquarters directly, I have a very clear view of how double coupon events at Kmart work and how their catalina program works! I personally tested and yep, you need a filler item if you are buying one item, using one coupon, and paying with a a catalina! You’d need to have two items, one to attach the catalina to and the other for the item with the coupon. Who knew Kmart was so similar to Wags?
- Krispy Kreme: FREE Coffee & Doughnut! 9/29 Only!
- Walmart: $1.94 McCormick Grill Mates! ($3 Value)
- Target: $1.64 Rimmel Cosmetics! ($3.52 Value)
- Rite Aid: $0.50 Nabisco Saltine Crackers! ($2.39 Value) No Q's Needed!
- Sears: $9.99 Craftsman Tool Bag Combo! ($20 Value)