I feel like after reading dozens of threads, and talking to the Catalina headquarters directly, I have a very clear view of how double coupon events at Kmart work and how their catalina program works! I personally tested and yep, you need a filler item if you are buying one item, using one coupon, and paying with a a catalina! You’d need to have two items, one to attach the catalina to and the other for the item with the coupon. Who knew Kmart was so similar to Wags?
- Walmart: New CoverGirl Deals as low as $1.44 +more! ($3.94+ Value)
- Kohl's Cardholders: $3.77 Frozen Elsa & Anna 2 Piece Beach Towel Clips + More! ($18 Value)
- Target: $1.30 Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles! ($2.39 Value)
- Walgreens: $1 Windex! ($3.48 Value)
- Carter's: $8.99 Hooded Towels Shipped! ($30 Value)