Part of the ABC’s of Couponing Guide
This is my in-depth coupon clipping slicing & organizing video. It covers:
- Where to get coupons (I have negotiated the lowest multi-copy Sunday rates here!)
- Coupon binder vs. filing method
- Slice Coupon Cutter (no more scissors for me!)
- Pre-sorting categories as you slice coupons
- Showing my coupon binder & categories I use (view them HERE)
I have gotten so many emails asking about my Slice Coupon Cutter – you can scoop up a slice safety cutter here on Amazon.com for just $6 plus free super saver shipping!
UPDATE: I got a new binder cover from Coupon Clutch that you’ll love- check it out below!
- Sears: 100% Back in Points on Select Items!
- Target: $22.86 Doc McStuffins toys + more! ($48+ Value)
- Target: $0.54 Per Roll Bounty Paper Towels!
- Target: $4.00 Spiderman Digital Copy + Blu-Ray ($20 Value)
- Starbucks: 50% off Frappuccino Drinks! Monday Only!