View the 30 other posts in my ABC’s of Couponing series
I receive emails daily from people with questions. Here’s a new video I made today for my Video Training Series that answers a lot of stacking coupon questions and printable coupon questions.
In the video I talk about coupon policies, view each stores coupon policy.
I also teach how to “stack” a manufacturer’s coupon with a store coupon. You can read a text walk-though of how store coupons and manufacturer’s coupon work.
In the video I talk about these sources of coupons:
I didn’t mention eCoupons: but I should have! These do “stack” with coupons from above. You don’t have to print them, you just type in your rewards card number for your grocery store and when you swipe your card at checkout it will deduct your coupons.
Go to Cellfire.com and enter in your store loyalty card #, then click on the new eCoupons to add them to your card.
Go to UPromise.com and enter in your store loyalty card #, then click on “coupons & deals” then “Grocery eCoupons”. Then you select ALL the eCoupons. I try to do this the 1st day of every month since normally that is when their coupons re-fresh.
- Walgreens Ad Deals 10/23-10/29/16 $1.25 M&M's 8-12.6 oz! ($4.19 Value)
- Rite Aid Ad Deals 10/23-10/29/16 $1.05 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes with Marshmallows! ($3.99 Value)
- New Dollar Tree Deals List Updated 10/22
- CVS Ad Deals 10/23-10/29/16 $0.18 Per Roll of Scott Bath Tissue! Stock up price!
- Target Weekly Ad Deals: $0.50 Pepsi Max 12 pack!(10/23/16-10/29/16)