Check your emails because you may have received a purchase-based CVS store coupon for $5 off $15 purchase (or some other value) valid in-store only. You have until Sunday 2/10 to print or send to your ExtraCare card and the expiration date will vary.
Note: When using a purchase-based coupon with a % off coupon, the % off coupon will be adjusted by the purchase-based coupon amount (e.g. $25 total purchase – $5 off $25 purchase coupon – 20% off coupon, the 20% off coupon will deduct $4 or 20% off $20).
Thanks, Reader Kelli, for the screenshot and letting us know about the coupon!
Did you receive a % off coupon instead? See the deals for this coupon here!
Let me know if you received any other types of purchase-based coupons and I’ll post some deal ideas! AND, share your deal ideas in the comments!
View more CVS Deals!
- I am giving away 2 sets of 4 The Big One Towels! ***Winners Announced***
- Target: FREE Lemi Shine Dish Soap! ($2.89 Value)
- Walmart: $39.99 SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker! ($89 Value)
- Target: $0.81 Suave Hair Care! ($5 Value)
- Kmart: $49.99 6.5 Foot Pre-Lit Tree! ($160 Value)