Check your emails because you may have received a purchase-based CVS store coupon for $5 off $15 purchase (or some other value) valid in-store only. You have until Sunday 2/10 to print or send to your ExtraCare card and the expiration date will vary.
Note: When using a purchase-based coupon with a % off coupon, the % off coupon will be adjusted by the purchase-based coupon amount (e.g. $25 total purchase – $5 off $25 purchase coupon – 20% off coupon, the 20% off coupon will deduct $4 or 20% off $20).
Thanks, Reader Kelli, for the screenshot and letting us know about the coupon!
Did you receive a % off coupon instead? See the deals for this coupon here!
Let me know if you received any other types of purchase-based coupons and I’ll post some deal ideas! AND, share your deal ideas in the comments!
View more CVS Deals!
- Target Round Up: FREE Lipstick, FREE VapoRub & More!
- Target: $4.49 Tide Pods or Gain Flings! ($10 Value)
- Best Buy: FREE Shipping on Everything!
- Target: $386.99 TCL 55" 4k Roku Smart TV! ($600 Value)
- Rite Aid: $1.99 Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent! ($7.29 Value)