Check your emails because you may have received a purchase-based CVS store coupon for $5 off $15 purchase (or some other value) valid in-store only. You have until Sunday 2/10 to print or send to your ExtraCare card and the expiration date will vary.
Note: When using a purchase-based coupon with a % off coupon, the % off coupon will be adjusted by the purchase-based coupon amount (e.g. $25 total purchase – $5 off $25 purchase coupon – 20% off coupon, the 20% off coupon will deduct $4 or 20% off $20).
Thanks, Reader Kelli, for the screenshot and letting us know about the coupon!
Did you receive a % off coupon instead? See the deals for this coupon here!
Let me know if you received any other types of purchase-based coupons and I’ll post some deal ideas! AND, share your deal ideas in the comments!
View more CVS Deals!
- Macey's Ad Deals 8/29-9/4/16
- Walgreen's: $0.50 Starbucks Refreshers! ($2.29 Value)
- Target: $8.68 Seventh Generation Doapers! ($12 Value)
- Walgreen's: $1.15 SweeTARTS Mini Gummy Bites bags! (Reg. $4)
- CVS: $0.99 Pilot Precise Pen 2pk! ($5 Value)