Still battling flu season? Why not try Seventh Generation’s plant-based products available at CVS. If you’re looking to avoid products that contain chemicals, Seventh Generation is the way to go! Their disinfectant sprays require no rinse afterwards, making it safe for toddlers and babies, and it does not leave a sticky residue! Not to mention it will kill household germs, and eliminate those nasty cold flu viruses that are going around.
CVS offers valid 03/11-03/17:
- Seventh Generation products will be on sale for 20% off this week – online only!
- Plus, you’ll score $5 in ExtraCare bucks when you spend $20 (limit 1)
- Buy (4) Seventh Generation disinfectants $6.63 (Reg. $8.29)
- Pay: $26.52 OOP
- Get back $5 ECB
- Final Price: $5.38 each!
Reasons to use Seventh Generation’s plant-based products available at CVS:
- You can use it on most indoor or outdoor surfaces (metal, glass, wood, crystal, plastics)
- It’s great in messy situations helping to disinfect fingerprints, dirt, vomit, urine, & much more!
- It disinfects while you clean, helping to rid your house of germs, and eliminating flu & cold viruses.
- It’s environmentally friendly containing no harsh fumes, and it’s botanical smell is wonderful.
- It’s a New Year so why not get a fresh start!
“Join us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations!” While your at CVS why not pickup a reusable bag. They are made of cotton and great for reducing waste in the environment.