UPDATE: Clairol posted to their facebook: “Thanks for the additional info. This coupon is good on only Clairol hair color. Totally understand the question as Herbal Essences is Clairol, however Herbal Essences hair care products run their own coupons. With that said, it is ultimately up to the retailer if they will honor it the way you’d like to use it. My best advice is to give it a try. Hope that helps! Happy Weekend! ^Renee”
So me personally (Deidre) would use it only on Clairol hair color even though it doesn’t say that is only what it is for.
Woot! The P&G insert from 07/07 has a cuckoo coupon for $5 off ANY 2 Clairol Products – and Herbal Essences is a Clairol product. The coupon isn’t just for haircolor products like we originally thought it would be! That coupon makes for these cuckoo deals:
View more CVS store coupon deals this week
- Target Round Up: $0.99 Cooking Oil, $0.25 Flax Milk & More!
- Walgreen's: $2.99 Scott Paper Towels! (Reg. $6.49)
- Target: $0.75 Annie's Yogurt! ($3.49 Value)
- Kmart: FREE Paper Shredder After Points! ($25.49 Value)
- Target: $0.03 Per Load Purex Liquid Detergent!