Here’s my second Kmart transaction. (Here’s the first one – Johnson & Johnson products – in case you missed it)
I scored the FREE pantene I told you about, no double coupons required! I also did the Special K deal where they are $2.50 each, buy 4 and get $2 off instantly. I was very happy that the $2 came off instantly, sometimes those deals don’t work so great at Kmart. Baker’s Joy cooking spray was on clearance for $.62 per can, so grabbed some of those with no coupons (I couldn’t find any – but $.62 is a great price for those!)
Here’s a picture of my Kmart Couponing receipt – $1.07 OOP because I had a $10 off any $10 coupon from last week’s P&G deals to use up. I didn’t type up my transaction since it is so random I wasn’t sure anyone else would want to try it.
- JCPenney: $15 Arizona Booties! ($60 Value)
- Target: $0.79 Purina Beyond Natural Dog Food! ($10.29 Value)
- Walgreen's: $0.24 Mrs. Field’s Cookies! ($3.79)
- I am giving away a 12-piece Farberware PureCook Ceramic Set!
- Target: 2016 Toy Book Preview!