Note: Kmart Double Coupon Shopping may be confusing if you are new, read the rules.
Well I stacked two great email deals from Kmart this week and it worked great! I rocked these deals I posted previously; both in one transaction:
- Kmart SYWR Members: Check Your Emails! 15% in Points – I got $5.953 in points, so this was calculated before any manufacturer’s coupons!
- Kmart: up to $10 in FREE Points! Check Your Emails – Mine was get $4 in points wyb $35 or more. My total was way under $35 after all coupons, and I still got my bonus $4 in points, and I got to use them right then in that transaction! I had 13,177 points before my transaction, and used $17.17 in points. So glad that worked out.
Here’s other deals I did in this transaction – all of them worked flawlessly (super rare at Kmart!)
- Spend $15.00 on Dove, Suave or TRESemme Haircare Product, Save $3.00 Instantly, Valid through 2/4
- Tresemme Haircare, BOGO 50% off (your BOGO free coupon will automatically take off $6!)
- Scott Extra Soft 12 Rolls Toilet Paper $4.97 + use $2/1 Kmart Store Coupon (scanned first) + double the $1/1 manufacturer = $.97 total! Just $.08 per roll. Everything scanned fine, no beeps. thanks to reader Melissa for letting us know about that great in-store tearpad coupon!
- Buy $30 in P&G items, get $10 CRT coupon
- Double manufacturer’s coupons $1 and under
I am still sitting here in shock over one of the most flawless trips of my life. Things went so well, infact, that my total was under $10 and I wasn’t able to use the $10 off any Kmart store purchase CRT I had brought with me. For one thing, I wasn’t expecting the Tresemme coupon to take off $6 when they only cost $4.69 to begin with. Anyways, apparently the cashier hit total, and I owed $7.19, and since she hit total she said she couldn’t scan any more items to get my total up to $10 so I could scan the $10 off coupon. I didn’t want to re-do the transaction, because I had used that coupon for get 15% back in points, so I wasn’t sure I’d be able to use that CRT anyways. So I didn’t get to test that out. I already have tons of plans for that $10 CRT though, as you’ll see in my post later tomorrow, I saw dozens of items on clearance. Oh you are going to squeal when you see it, because clearance is the same at most Kmarts nationwide. If you can’t wait here’s a tip: take that $1/1 covergirl coupon with ya.
It just takes a long time to upload the pics and write out all those clearance deals, and it’s nearly bedtime here, so I’ll post those tomorrow.
Here’s my transaction:
Here’s my receipt:
Bonus: Look what printed! Enfamil catalina that pairs well with the sale this week:
Buy (2) Enfamil 23.3 or 28 oz., $23.49 each (reg. $26.49) PLUS save $5 instantly wyb 2.
Use the $5/1 catalina
Final Price= $18.49 each wyb 2 (assuming you only have 1 catalina).
Before you head on out, view my weekly Kmart deals list with even more deals. And don’t forget I’ll be posting tons of clearance deals tomorrow.
- CVS: FREE Trolli Candy! ($2.67 Value) Starts 8/28
- Starbucks: $2.50 Cold Grande Beverage w/Treat Receipt After 2pm! Thru 8/30
- CVS: FREE Wonder Gel Nail Polish! ($4.79 Value) Starts 8/28
- Sunday Coupon Preview 08/27/16: (3) Inserts
- Best Buy: $50 Brother Black-and-White Laser Printer! ($100 Value)