- Kmart will double up to $1 manufacturer’s coupons – EVERYDAY!
- Limit 5 coupons per day
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You must scan your shop your way rewards card to get your coupons doubled
- You must have a minimum of $25 in groceries and pharmacy items before coupons are scanned in order for them to be doubled.
- Kmart won’t give you overage. If you have a $1.94 item and use $1/1 coupon, the coupon will double to take $1.94 off total, not $2 off.
- Don’t checkout at customer service because they don’t have catalina machines.
- How to Stack Coupons! In order to stack Kmart in-ad coupons with manufacturer’s coupons, you MUST hand the Kmart coupons over first, then the manufacturer’s ones! The fine print on Kmart coupons means you can’t stack Kmart store coupons, it doesn’t have anything to do with manufacturer’s coupons.
- SYWR Bonus Points Deals: If there is a deal such as “buy $20 in maybelline, get 5,000 bonus points” you must spend $20 after all coupons are scanned in order to get your points.
- “Spend $50, get 5,000 SYWR Points”: If you have a CRT that says “spend $50, get 5,000 SYWR points” or any other amount of points, it is critical that you read this post on how to use it.
- Catalinas & CRT coupon offers: Unlike bonus points, if there is a deal such as “buy $10 in maybelline, get $5 coupon” you can spend $10 before coupons are scanned, bring your total down by scanning coupons below $10, and your coupon offer will print.
- CRTs: Can only use 1 per transaction, even if they are for different things. Example: Cant use a $10 off your next shopping trip, from P&G CRT and a get 5,000 SYWR points wyb $50 CRT in one transaction.
Final prices reflect coupons being doubled!
Watch my Kmart coupon training video! if you’re new to Kmart extreme coupon shopping.
Shop Your Way Rewards Card: Must be scanned to get most deals/rewards at Kmart. Every 1,000 points is worth $1.00. These are easy to redeem – when you are checking out just say you’d like to pay with the rewards you have on your card. I just used $12 in rewards the other day!
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in Pink! ****Great prices are in black! If its in the ad and I didnt list it here, I dont think its a great price so dont buy it unless you cant wait for it to go on a better sale.