Kmart’s ad is up. It is not a Kmart super doublers week.
The Kmart ad shows that if you scan your Kmart rewards card when you transfer a prescription, you’ll get up to $50 on your Kmart card, I haven’t tried it, but I am guessing up to means $25 per prescription. There is no coupon in the ad, so I don’t think you need a coupon to do this.
****Only the first 5 deals show in the feed! View my Kmart Deals Page to see the deals!
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in pink!
Click on the “display all matchups” button under the matchups to view the full list!!!
- Sears.com: $19.99 Craftsman 6-Piece Diamond Tip Screwdriver Set! ($40 Value)
- CVS: $0.99 Annie's Mac & Cheese Cups! ($2 Value)
- Super Kmart FREEBIES this week!
- Target: $0.99 Frosted Flakes! ($3.19 Value)
- Kmart.com: FREE Blue Nitrile Gloves! (After Points!)