Kmart’s ad is up. It is not a Kmart super doublers week.
The Kmart ad shows that if you scan your Kmart rewards card when you transfer a prescription, you’ll get up to $50 on your Kmart card, I haven’t tried it, but I am guessing up to means $25 per prescription. There is no coupon in the ad, so I don’t think you need a coupon to do this.
****Only the first 5 deals show in the feed! View my Kmart Deals Page to see the deals!
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in pink!
Click on the “display all matchups” button under the matchups to view the full list!!!
- Amazon: $29.99 Skechers Sneakers & More! ($75 Value)
- Kmart: FREE Cosmetics w/Coupons & BOGO FREE Store Deals!
- CVS: As Low as $0.90 CoverGirl Cosmetics! ($4.79 Value)
- Kohl’s: Up to 40% Off Entire Purchase! Today Only! (Check Your Inbox)
- FREE Hamilton Beach 5 qt Slow Cooker for NEW TopCashBack Members!