Kmart’s store coupons & deals March 18-24 2012 are great! Confused about where to get coupons that aren’t printable – learn how to get those coupons!
- Kmart will double up to $1 manufacturer’s coupons – EVERYDAY this week!
- Limit 5 coupons per day
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You must scan your shop your way rewards card to get your coupons doubled
- You must have a minimum of $25 in groceries and pharmacy items before coupons are scanned in order for them to be doubled.
- Kmart won’t give you overage. If you have a $1.94 item and use $1/1 coupon, the coupon will double to take $1.94 off total, not $2 off.
- Don’t checkout at customer service because they don’t have catalina machines.
Final prices reflect coupons being doubled!
Watch my Kmart coupon training video! if you’re new to Kmart extreme coupon shopping.
Shop Your Way Rewards Card: Must be scanned to get most deals/rewards at Kmart. Every 1,000 points is worth $1.00. These are easy to redeem – when you are checking out just say you’d like to pay with the rewards you have on your card. I just used $12 in rewards the other day!
*****Cuckoo “Stock Up” Prices are in Pink! ****Great prices are in black! If it’s in the ad and I didn’t list it here, I don’t think it’s a great price so don’t buy it unless you can’t wait for it to go on a better sale.
- CVS: $1 Speed Stick Gear! ($5.29 Value)
- Target Price Match Deals (10/23-10/29)
- TJ Maxx: $7 Sunglasses + FREE Shipping Sitewide! ($20 Value)
- Pottery Barn: $7.99 Muslin Swaddles Shipped! ($30 Value)
- Gamestop: $1.48 Funko POP! Peanuts! ($7.14 Value)